GDT: Emergency GDT : Montreal @ Boston 7:00PM EST (CBC HD, RDS HD)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Markov4Captain

Dec 29, 2009
Montreal, QC
I've had butterflies in my stomach all day just thinking about this game. I just feel like this team has a lot more to give than a second round playoff exit. It's going to be a tough one, but this is where guys like Price, PK, Max, Vanek, Plek and co. prove their worth to this franchise. If we stick to our game plan, I think we can pull it out. This team seems to rise when their backs against the wall. GHG.

Bloumeister

Meister Mojo Rising
Apr 30, 2010
Planet Of Sound
twitter.com
PK after having just signed his new contract for less than some people imagined :laugh:

Nope, that one looked more like this:

CNhwUJE.gif

;)

izzy75

Nov 22, 2010
If we lose this game...

1. it's Murray's fault
(regardless if he plays).

Next year, we should hire actuaries from Europe, who are small, speedy and da bomb with Excel.

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
If we lose this game...

1. it's Murray's fault
(regardless if he plays).

Next year, we should hire actuaries from Europe, who are small, speedy and da bomb with Excel.

Because everyone on this team not named murray is a european actuary :sarcasm:

strong strawman is supersaiyan

tez

Oct 23, 2009
Nova Scotia
Darren Dreger ‏@DarrenDreger 11m
@TSNRyanRishaug @martybiron43. Therrien might end up deciding between Prust and Briere.

Blind Gardien

nexus of the crisis
Apr 2, 2004
Four Winds Bar
@TSNRyanRishaug @martybiron43. Therrien might end up deciding between Prust and Briere.
Because we were scoring at will last game and need the toughness instead? Briere has been fine, Prust has sucked, there is really nothing to decide here.

izzy75

Nov 22, 2010
Because everyone on this team not named murray

There are other people on this team... really? Because according to the dreck I've been reading on HF, Murray is solely responsible for last game's loss, the situation in the Ukraine and my crotch itch.

habtastic

Aug 17, 2007
Montrealer in Boston

Yikes...

Briere needs to be in this lineup. You cannot take out a guy who has a ton of skill and say what you want, has the power to change the game. He's made a couple of turnovers, fine, but he's also contributed to a number of key goals.

While I want Prust in (the good Prust), I think Moen has been fine. Weird that Therrien would choose between Prust and Briere when scoring is starting to dry up.

White would be great in this lineup, but we just have so many immovable pieces right now. White = Prust = Moen, but which one of them will show up??

Really hope Bournival buries his chances tonight. I feel like he works so hard that when he finally gets a chance, he can barely think/have energy to make the shot.

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
If you're taking Briere out put White in.

Prust has not earned a place in the lineup with his current form.

Also please no Murray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad