GDT: Emergency GDT - Edm v Nsh 7 PM - with Pole

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Oilers will start

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Fantastic

Connor McMastadon
Feb 24, 2012
YEG
FgT1jjxXkAMIy6L.jpg
FgT1jjxXkAMIy6L.jpg

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Nashville deserves to lose because they helped create Dean Brody and I just can't forgive them for that.
True story...my wife grew up in Cranbrook. Her best friend dated Dean Brody throughout junior high and high school so she knows him well. One day, he told the wife's friend he was going to chase a dream and pulled the pin. Then on another day, there he is on the radio and CMT.

I'm not a fan of his music either (I find his voice annoying) but good for him for taking the risk and making it.

Captain Fantastic

Connor McMastadon
Feb 24, 2012
YEG
Tired of my AntiVirus on my laptop messing with my stream. Have to pause it for 5 minutes while streaming. Shaw BlueCurve and Kaspersky don't mix well.

harpoon

Dec 23, 2005
Where the hell has this been??? I still have no idea how to log in. Hopefully I stay logged on.
Click the key icon in the upper right corner. Log in box should drop down. However I’ve had similar problems because this site wants you to log in from the main page for some reason. If it won’t let you log in directly from the Oilers page, try going to the main board page and log in there. Good to see you back.

Reactions: RegDunlop
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad