GDT: Emergency GDT - Edm v Nsh 7 PM - with Pole

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Oilers will start

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RegDunlop

Nov 5, 2016
Edmonton
Holy shit

Ok first - I have been lurking since summer just reading, not posting.
Then I've been trying to log in to this F ing site for over a month!! Unbelievable. I emailed them, haven't received anything and still same status.

Today I clicked on the JP 'creepy' costume someone posted and it directed me to a screen that said I had to log in to see it. And it had a log in spot!

Where the hell has this been??? I still have no idea how to log in. Hopefully I stay logged on.

Anyway good to finally post and see most of you up to your old antics!!
Not sure what happened to Del but I hope it gets better for him soon. He is our McD.

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
Holy shit

Then I've been trying to log in to this F ing site for over a month!! Unbelievable. I emailed them, haven't received anything and still same status.

Today I clicked on the JP 'creepy' costume someone posted and it directed me to a screen that said I had to log in to see it. And it had a log in spot!

Where the hell has this been??? I still have no idea how to log in. Hopefully I stay logged on.

Not sure what happened to Del but I hope it gets better for him soon. He is our McD.
Welcome back Reg. Site has been doing some odd things, just like some posters. Good to see you around. Hang in there! Enjoy the evening and the ride.

Reactions: RegDunlop

9GWG9

C=NV
Jul 13, 2007
Holy shit

Jesus Christ, what a friggin' nightmare..........

Keep the w’s coming boys!

Reactions: RegDunlop

Duke74

Jan 13, 2018
I'd like to see Draisaitl continue his dominance over the preds and the winning streak continue tonight please.
I'd like to see that too as he's been struggling with goal scoring thus far. Hopefully Nashville is just the tonic to break that curse :D

Reactions: dssource

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
He is in a baddddddd mood
1667348670058.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad