GDT: Emergency GDT - Edm v Nsh 7 PM - with Pole

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Oilers will start

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zguy370

Dec 25, 2007
As long as we keep winning keep the lines as is., but eventually, unless they start producing, I'd like to see Halloway switch with Foegele and Bison King with Yams

Reactions: Duke74

JordanGalhanth

Apr 21, 2012
Their coach Bubba knows how to coach. He watched it on the YouTube.

Fixed for hillbilly accuracy.

Nashville is such a jekyl and hyde club.

Hired Hynes which looked like a mistake. Then all of a sudden last year all these guys start having some of the better seasons in quite awhile.

This year add Nino and don't lose much and they are off to a poor start. Although outside of San Jose who were expected to do poorly this year the other 3 teams that went to Europe are having a poorer start than expected. Think Gregor said NSH is 1-5-1 since Europe. So who knows that could be playing a bit of part in all this.

Didn't the Oilers have a lousy year also when they started in Europe? Pretty sure it was the same year TMac was fired and we were basically out by January or February.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Fixed for hillbilly accuracy.

Didn't the Oilers have a lousy year also when they started in Europe? Pretty sure it was the same year TMac was fired and we were basically out by January or February.
It's just a tough go IMO. You go there and it's like playing in the World Championship. It's more of a vacay than a job. Then you get the jet lag and limited practice when you get back.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
As long as we keep winning keep the lines as is., but eventually, unless they start producing, I'd like to see Halloway switch with Foegele and Bison King with Yams
Honestly I don't mind that 3rd line. They seem to be building some chemistry and have a nice mix of speed, skill and physicality.

We'd have to go on a pretty bad losing streak for me to want to change up 3 lines. I feel Woody probably feels the same

RNH already has 13 inner slot shots. He had 23 in 63 games last year. He’s taking four times as many inner slot shots thus far. He is not only getting to the danger areas more, he’s also hitting the net more regularly. Last year, 57.5% of his shot attempts hit the net. This season he’s at 71.7%. Shooting from a closer range increases the probability of hitting the net, and scoring more. And he’s doing both.

A decade of training with his brother and he finally has the confidence to go to the tight areas. Which is surprising because he has no confidence issue walking around with a junior high moustache in months that aren't Movember:naughty:

Zguy370

Dec 25, 2007
Honestly I don't mind that 3rd line. They seem to be building some chemistry and have a nice mix of speed, skill and physicality.

We'd have to go on a pretty bad losing streak for me to want to change up 3 lines. I feel Woody probably feels the same

Foegele is my concern if I have one at the moment, he's showing a lot of hustle and flash, but again, no finish. Just can't see Holloway spending the majority of the season on a 4th line.

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
Marc Joannette , expect even more lopsided penalty calls then usual....

Joanette's MO is typically to call absolutely nothing the entire game before calling chincy bullshit at just the right time to f*** one team or another over. Easily among the NHL's worst and he has a particular hate on for the Oilers that is over a decade long.

Remember the travesty of a game against the Capitals last year in Edmonton? That was him.

BardownMagic

Oct 13, 2022
Rent Free
Probably be a good investment given where NHL franchise values are heading.

The arena ain’t getting done and there will be massive maintenance fees moving forward. Just like anything, if you got enough money not to see gains for 5+ years, there’s lots of opportunities to make investment money.

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
Im good for $100k - I wonder if we could 'crowd source' a loan as well?
I think the NHL would do everything in its power to avoid the second coming of the Edmonton Investors Group. f*** they’d probably let Alex Murelo own 2 NHL franchises (and drive them both into the ground) just to avoid that situation.

Pizza!Pizza!

Sep 25, 2018
I think the NHL would do everything in its power to avoid the second coming of the Edmonton Investors Group. f*** they’d probably let Alex Murelo own 2 NHL franchises (and drive them both into the ground) just to avoid that situation.
Yea but what if we promise to move them to Phoenix and build a new stadium with more than 5k seats :naughty:

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB
Move Ottawa to Quebec... it's like 20 feet or so (underestimating slightly)... so they could just lift the whole rink and plop it down nearby... or just leave it there and call it the Quebec Senators.

5 14 6 1

We are the 11.5%
Sep 15, 2010
Alberta
We're starting on time tonight boys let's go

Nashville is such a jekyl and hyde club.

Hired Hynes which looked like a mistake. Then all of a sudden last year all these guys start having some of the better seasons in quite awhile.

This year add Nino and don't lose much and they are off to a poor start. Although outside of San Jose who were expected to do poorly this year the other 3 teams that went to Europe are having a poorer start than expected. Think Gregor said NSH is 1-5-1 since Europe. So who knows that could be playing a bit of part in all this.
They added McDonagh too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad