Player Discussion Elias Lindholm

Patdud

Sponsor
Mar 23, 2022
New Hampshire
That was a Bergeron esq high slot tip, god we missed a centermen with skills like that. We will likely get a few years above that 7.75 before the scales tip the other way.

Hookslide

Nov 19, 2018
I don't notice him much out there, but can't argue with the production.
I am with you, not noticeable at all, but he is picking up points, Zacha is driving that line right now.

That was a Bergeron esq high slot tip, god we missed a centermen with skills like that. We will likely get a few years above that 7.75 before the scales tip the other way.
TOO!! much cap space tied up with this guy, sorry the line is helping him not him helping the line.

BTO

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 20, 2019
The Big Smoke (unfortunately)
I am with you, not noticeable at all, but he is picking up points, Zacha is driving that line right now.

TOO!! much cap space tied up with this guy, sorry the line is helping him not him helping the line.
Maybe it’s Lindy that’s driving Zacha. Maybe Lindholm makes those around him better. For example, I’ve noticed that Pasta is hitting the net more consistently on his onetimers, whereas he’s always has a tendency to miss wide (going for corners no doubt). Maybe he’s getting the puck earlier and in more open space. In any case, it’s the line that matters, not the individuals. It’s like in music - it’s the rhythm section that matters, not the drummer, bass player or piano player individually.

Hookslide

Nov 19, 2018
Maybe it’s Lindy that’s driving Zacha. Maybe Lindholm makes those around him better. For example, I’ve noticed that Pasta is hitting the net more consistently on his onetimers, whereas he’s always has a tendency to miss wide (going for corners no doubt). Maybe he’s getting the puck earlier and in more open space. In any case, it’s the line that matters, not the individuals. It’s like in music - it’s the rhythm section that matters, not the drummer, bass player or piano player individually.
For the money he is making, he should do all the driving and more, good player but overpaid, third line in Vancouver, should tell you something, Sweeney had to have though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad