Player Discussion: Ehlers

JetsFan815

Replacement Level Poster
Jan 16, 2012

“I’ve never, ever said I wanted to play 20 minutes,” Ehlers said. “I’m fine with 16. It’s when it gets down to 11 and 12, that pisses me off. And I said that many times. It’s not a secret. When it gets lower, that’s when it’s frustrating because I can’t get into the games. I’ve played in this league long enough and played well enough to deserve more.

I thought this line was also interesting:

“The 16 minutes are great for me. I’m not a guy that needs to play 20-22 minutes. When lines do that, you don’t get the whole team involved and you need the whole team to win games in the long run.”

Gm0ney

Unicorns salient
Oct 12, 2011
Winnipeg
I thought this line was also interesting:

“The 16 minutes are great for me. I’m not a guy that needs to play 20-22 minutes. When lines do that, you don’t get the whole team involved and you need the whole team to win games in the long run.”
*COUGH* Scheifele *COUGH*

• Haha
Reactions: None

bustamente

Fraud Supporter
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
Montreal GMKH is apparently making calls, now I really don't want to trade Nik but if he has made the Jets aware that he is not re signing and walking to Free Agency then what better place to trade him to than where his big buddy is.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Montreal GMKH is apparently making calls, now I really don't want to trade Nik but if he has made the Jets aware that he is not re signing and walking to Free Agency then what better place to trade him to than where his big buddy is.

My guess is that they would be looking for defense, not more forwards. They are dead last in most defensive metrics.

bustamente

Fraud Supporter
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
My guess is that they would be looking for defense, not more forwards. They are dead last in most defensive metrics.
I think they need help at forwards too, almost last with SOG and 24th with GPG. The problem with their D is with exception of Savard and Matheson they are very young and inexperienced, plus they keep putting jack ass on the ice

Reactions: surixon

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad