Speculation: Edmonton is scouting Jarred Tinordi for some reason

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

The Red Line

Oct 11, 2010
The reason:

A8fOArbs_400x400.png

Baby Punisher

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2012
Staten Island, NY
If the Oilers want him they can have him. Tinordi has been passed over and buried on our deoth chart. Give the Rangers a 3rd round pick and be done with it, let the guy have a shot at getting his career back on track.

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
If the Oilers want him they can have him. Tinordi has been passed over and buried on our deoth chart. Give the Rangers a 3rd round pick and be done with it, let the guy have a shot at getting his career back on track.

anything more than future considerations is outright highway robbery, we literally have six LD better than he is. Which is why I’m so confused.

Barnaby

Jul 2, 2003
Port Jefferson, NY
A mid round pick or a 13th forward that could potentially play on the NYR 4th line for a spell? I can’t imagine his value is high but he’s also able to be buried and works as a vet in Hartford.

BobbyShehan

May 29, 2008
NJ
Getting his "career back on track" would mean him getting buried in the minors. Nice guy, I'm sure, but never been NHL level, ever.

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
Maybe just due diligence as part of a bigger potential trade where Tinordi is the contract needed to balance the trade? Like if Georgiev were headed to Edmonton, for example.

If he’s nothing more than a contract to balance, why bother scouting him? Can’t imagine the Leafs scouted Carter Hutton too heavily before trading futures for him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad