Speculation: Edmonton is scouting Jarred Tinordi for some reason

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
Take him for free please. The only thing he’s good at is being physical, but even then, I haven’t seen a single decent hit by him so far or even him being involved in a scrum at the least. A contract back I’d be fine with as well if the Oilers have a spare extra forward they can toss in for depth to remove McKegg from the lineup as well

ManofSteel55

Aug 15, 2013
Sylvan Lake, Alberta
Serious question here. How do we know that its specifically this bum of a player that Edmonton is looking at? Couldn't it be just random scouting of his team? Trying to get an idea of possible trade pieces for the farm team or whatever? Do we know for sure, with 100% certainty, that its Jarred freaking Tinordi? You'd think if they had any interest whatsoever, a deal would be done. This dude clears waivers eight days a week, he has no value.

weinsink

Feb 8, 2018
Why not,calgary is the toughest team in the league bar none and kassian is always hurt

The Hockey Tonk Man

May 3, 2007
Toronto
I liked him with the B’s last year. Provided much needed toughness. Started stringing games together and looking good then would get injured and look bad again

cwede

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 1, 2010
Mazura would be an adequate return,
if Oil need Cap or contract relief, they can send over ~Koekkoek as well, who could take Tinordi's spot in AHL Hartford

pth2

Jan 7, 2018
Sometimes teams develop an interest in a player and seem convinced they can make it work, even after multiple other teams couldn't make it work out for any length of time.

Tinordi has all the tools, I could imagine some GM scouting him thinking he'd be a perfect fit on his team if he could just get him the right partner, coach and system.

Double Dion

Jets fan 28/06/2014
Feb 9, 2011
Edmonton's blue line is starting to look like the island of misfit toys. No rhyme or reason to the composition of it. You need to get an actual defender. It's way too offense heavy. The issue is no one can defend top players from the other team. Tinordi can't do this either. A player like Giordano or Chiarot would make a lot more sense.

ujju2

Apr 9, 2016
Edmonton, AB
I have to imagine any interest that was there is now gone with both Niemelainen and Lagesson showing extremely well on the left side.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad