Elks: Edmonton Eskimos 2019 v5

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle McMahon

May 10, 2006
Claybrooks just doesn't know what is going on.

Why not give up the single instead of starting inside you 10 yard line?

As somebody who loathes giving up singles, I'll comes to Claybrooks' defense. There's something to be said for not putting your team into a deficit and keeping the ball game tied. In the end, Montreal scrimmaged at their own 47 after the next change in possession, so I wouldn't say the decision ended up hurting BC.

MoontoScott

Jun 2, 2012
An aside, but I'm surprised no sports leagues are signing with streaming services. I think a big league production like a major sports league would make a killing on Twitch.tv.

Idk, my entire generation literally doesn't own cable... I think they'd reach a wider audience streaming. The TV model is outdated.

Your generation? I just turned 22 this week and I have cable.

Kyle McMahon

May 10, 2006
The Maas strategy results in another loss for BC. Two red zone field goals while trailing. If a field goal inside the 20 yard line isn't going to reduce the number of scores needed to win the game or tie it/give you the lead, you may as well gamble.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Maas deserves to get fired (again) for starting Gable over Cooper.

Not really sure what BLM saw there lol. Threw it right to an Esk and there wasn’t any Stamp close.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
its amazing how edmonton gets called for holding on almost every return, yet calgary holds on every offensive and special team play in the game, yet never get called.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Thats a calgary call, Hunter is allowed to his own space.

And just like that, another crap call by the officials leads to a touchdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad