Post-Game Talk: Edmonton 2 Nashville 3

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

DareDoiler

Jan 29, 2010
CHED will probably just re-play some Krueger comments from earlier in the season. Might as well; same old, same old.

You could likely replay comments from 3 years ago if we didnt fire coaches every year.

Kids are developing. Think we came out hard. Need to do a better job getting pucks to the net. Blah blah excuse blah excuse.

McDeepika

Aug 14, 2004
Somebody needs to make a tape of every toe-drag Hall has ever tried and show him so he can see just how bad he is at it.

We could have easily gotten set-up on that PP if he just simply passed it back.

Mav3rick07

Jul 28, 2007
Pathetic. Fire Kreuger. I've had it with this ****. No reason for this at all. We have far too much talent on paper.

Tambellini needs to get off his a** and make some trades. You can't just sit on this pushover of a team and expect results.

McOilbleeder

We are all Kloppites
Aug 5, 2006
Oil Country
At this point it seems we'll sell off some pieces(not Smid you morons!) and try crawl out of the basement.

We won't make any trades for NHL vets due to prices and not knowing where we stand.

Essentially for the rest of the season we'll be in a holding pattern. Try get out of the bottom 5, stay competitive, get the best assets for your stuff. Try improve in the offseason.

Another year down the tubes. At this point, I'm not even mad.

harpoon

Dec 23, 2005
Boob Stauffer's solution - "bring up Lander and play him between Brown and Jones".

La Bamba

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 23, 2009
Tanked 3 years straight for this garbage. Why can't the Oilers realize that this management team is going nowhere and that we need to clean house.

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
With a loss tomorrow the Oilers are ALL But officially done. They've battle, but they still aren't good enough.

I want to see one thing from the Oilers going forward, let the kids play, get rid of some of the useless Vets and move some contracts out in deals and sign some College UFAs

Crobby

Sep 14, 2009
Guys we boo'd the team last game, this loss is on us. You guys have got some soul searching to do.

OilerTyler

Disgruntled
Jul 5, 2009
Edmonton
Can we start counting Taylor Hall's failed toe drags?

I'm curious how many scoring chances he blows per game trying to get too fancy.

Eberle too.

McDeepika

Aug 14, 2004
Can we start counting Taylor Hall's failed toe drags?

I'm curious how many scoring chances he blows per game trying to get too fancy.

Eberle too.

Eberle at least has smooth hands. He can actually pull it off now and again. Hall looks like a lumberjack when he tries.

Frank the Tank

The Godfather
Aug 15, 2005
Chicago, IL
Watching the Hawks try to tie the game with a minute left against LA is like night and day compared to the Oilers. Toews and Kane are not big, but they can sure win board battles.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad