Confirmed with Link: [EDM/SJS] Cody Ceci & EDM 3rd '25 <--> Ty Emberson

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
This Sunday evening got a tad interesting. I didn’t hate Ceci but I’m not sad to see him go either. There’s casualties to every roster every offseason. Whoever partners with Nurse better have an A-game because he’s going to need one to cover Mr. $9.25.

Reactions: McDoused

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011
Its a joke we have to attach a pick to move Ceci. He has 1 year left. Was like 15 dman signed to worse deals on July 1.

Sometimes feels like the league is against us. Ceci is a serviceable dman but not good enough for a contender.

Hopefully Emberson has a positive impact even if its at an AHL level.

Guess we’re matching Broberg.

Last edited:

Frank the Tank

The Godfather
Aug 15, 2005
Chicago, IL
This article seems to indicate that Emberson was a good defensive defender when he played. Injuries held him to only 30 games, but those games were positive

McOilers97

Jan 10, 2012
If the team is going to match Broberg’s offer-sheet, I wonder, can they at least get some term on that deal?

Reactions: McDoused

Old Boys Club

Anita Max Wynn
Nov 3, 2013
Our PK might take a hit this year with us losing Ceci, VD, McLeod and Foegele. Hopefully some new players step up.
Woody had the exact same roster and ran a sub 75% PK. It's usage and system, not personnel.

If the team is going to match Broberg’s offer-sheet, I wonder, can they at least get some term on that deal?
No, Edmonton has to match the contract in the offersheet.

Reactions: McDoused and nabob

Faelko

Aug 11, 2002
Yeah not sure who Emberson is, but kinda sucks we had to trade a 3rd and Ceci for him. I know there was talks of us needing to include a pick for Ceci, but I hope Emberson is actually someone we can use and not just be a 'dump'.
Garrioch kept saying a 1st or 2nd, not that he knows anything lol

Reactions: Duke74 and McDoused

Frank the Tank

The Godfather
Aug 15, 2005
Chicago, IL
Our PK might take a hit this year with us losing Ceci, VD, McLeod and Foegele. Hopefully some new players step up.
Forwards are OK with RNH, Ryan, Janmark, Brown. Need to find 2 more for the 3rd PK forward group and Henrique should fill one of the slots.

The PK did fine without Desharnais late in the playoffs. Ceci will be missed on the PK.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad