GDT: EDM Oilers @ STL Blues 6pm CST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Thomas isn't a 1C. None of these players are elite talents and you need an equally good line next to them to be a part of the class of the league.
Kyrou is an elite talent. Scored at unbelievable clips at every level.

Moose and Squirrel

Jan 15, 2021
At some point ROR and Schenn will decline. We need another Thomas in the pipeline as it takes time to develop players and I sense there is going to be a decline soon for that aging duo.
agree.. and right now, we don't currently have one in the system. wonder if a wunderkind will come back in a vladi trade.. hmmm

Thallis

No half measures
Jan 23, 2010
Behind Blue Eyes
Kyrou is an elite talent. Scored at unbelievable clips at every level.

He's an elite skater, but I don't think he'll ever be considered a top 10 LW in the league. I think he'll be good for ~70 points a season which is great, but doesn't reach elite status IMO

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
ROR has not looked the same since he has returned. Looks like he's missing another gear still that he usually has.

55 and 6 have been brutal tonight

Binner hot garbage also

Perron looks better tonight, hopefully he pots one soon

Spektre

Apr 10, 2010
Krynn
ROR has not looked the same since he has returned. Looks like he's missing another gear still that he usually has.

Binner hot garbage also

The Blues desperately need ROR to be better but this game could have been 4 or 5-2 Blues pretty easily

f*** McCrapper

Reactions: Moose and Squirrel

Celtic Note

Living the dream
Dec 22, 2006
He's an elite skater, but I don't think he'll ever be considered a top 10 LW in the league. I think he'll be good for ~70 points a season which is great, but doesn't reach elite status IMO
He is 11th in NHL scoring at the moment. If he can keep that up then he is clearly elite.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands

Binner hot garbage also

Both Perron and O'Reilly are slower and weaker than normal. It seems that EVEN "light" cases of Covi-19 take their toll on the bodies of even young people, and it takes a fair amount of time to get back to normal.

Reactions: i aint Dunn yet
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad