GDT: EDM Oilers @ STL Blues 6pm CST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
this is 2 subpar games for binnington in a row now. might be a pattern forming here.

Moose and Squirrel

Jan 15, 2021
Parayko just isn’t an offensive guy. He is an excellent defensive defenseman while can pot 30 points. But he isn’t going to be more it seems
wonder if it'd be beneficial to put Walman on the PP and let Parayko get an extra min or so to catch his breath

Thallis

No half measures
Jan 23, 2010
Behind Blue Eyes
Lol do you honestly think that it’s just a goalie playing over his head? This team’s offense has been terrible against teams that aren’t 50% healthy.

The offense has been league average overall, but if there's something we're good at it's finishing. We're way better at that than most teams and have been for years.

He's given up 4 goals in 5 games already this season. That's not a good pace no matter how you look at it. His svpct will dip below 90 after tonight. Imagine still thinking this guy is the answer.

If you do even an ounce worth of analysis you would realize how stupid this is.

Chet Manly

Feb 25, 2015
Saint Louis
Lol do you honestly think that it’s just a goalie playing over his head? This team’s offense has been terrible against teams that aren’t 50% healthy.
We haven't even been 50% healthy since game 8....

And yeah, this game should be 6-4 at least. It's not like we're not creating the chances.

Moose and Squirrel

Jan 15, 2021
In a game like this, it might make sense.

Once Krug gets back and once Perunovich comes up, I think Parayko is out of the PP rotation.
he's already pulling big mins shadowing McDavid... giving him extra on the PP doesn't make much sense.. to me anyways

if Krug was healthy, I don't think he'd be on either units honestly

Reactions: i aint Dunn yet

Moose and Squirrel

Jan 15, 2021
I am not ready to anoint Bolduc yet.

I think we need a top flight center.
the way Thomas is going, think we might have one.. if he stays healthy

def obvious ROR doesn't have his legs back tho.. which stinks.. this too shall pass

they had a great start to the season, but there was always gonna be rough patches.. it'll be fine. they have too much talent to be 'bad'

Thallis

No half measures
Jan 23, 2010
Behind Blue Eyes
That's wrong with Kyrou-Thomas-Buch? Kyrou and Thomas are playing at about a point per game pace each and Buchnevich is finding some real chemistry with them as well.

Thomas isn't a 1C. None of these players are elite talents and you need an equally good line next to them to be a part of the class of the league.

Celtic Note

Living the dream
Dec 22, 2006
the way Thomas is going, think we might have one.. if he stays healthy

def obvious ROR doesn't have his legs back tho.. which stinks.. this too shall pass

they had a great start to the season, but there was always gonna be rough patches.. it'll be fine. they have too much talent to be 'bad'
At some point ROR and Schenn will decline. We need another Thomas in the pipeline as it takes time to develop players and I sense there is going to be a decline soon for that aging duo.

Moose and Squirrel

Jan 15, 2021
I've tried my best to refrain from saying it but I cant help myself. This is a game where not having Pietrangelo hurts.
I felt that way for a long time in the 70's after Unger was traded... it doesn't help lol

let's get everyone back and in the lineup and see if it's really that bad

Reactions: simon IC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad