Confirmed Signing with Link: [EDM] F Leon Draisaitl signs extension with the Oilers (8 years, $14M AAV; begins 2025-26)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sypher04

Jan 20, 2011
After Matthews signed last year at 13.25M this always felt like the number this would have to come in around. Will be fascinating to see where McDavid ultimately lands in a year (AAV wise I mean, I fully expect him to stay in Edmonton and always have). Good day for the Oilers.

madmike77

Jan 9, 2009
It's on the higher end of what I was expecting, but something the Oilers needed to get done. I still think Drai, McDavid and Bouchard are going to be a combined 40 million hit, so they're going to need to keep looking for veteran bargains to complement them.

Reactions: WhataKnight

villacco

Dec 21, 2013
Villach
giphy.gif
f

Reactions: Morrison

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
After Matthews signed last year at 13.25M this always felt like the number this would have to come in around. Will be fascinating to see where McDavid ultimately lands in a year (AAV wise I mean, I fully expect him to stay in Edmonton and always have). Good day for the Oilers.
15 for McDavid is my guess

Reactions: Morrison
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad