Rumor: EDM-CHI Kubalik

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

spaghtti

Oct 13, 2013
He hasn't played RW much with the Hawks, because they like to slot wingers on their off hand.
I don't think there'd be a problem there. I think he'd be in a better position to use his shot on the RW(especially on the PP)
That is Lean Draisaitl’s spot, Kubalik would be on the 2nd unit on the powerplay and would be lucky to get more than 20 seconds per powerplay.

Taylorst

Jun 26, 2018
It's between CHI and ANA... Edmonton is dragged in to drive up the value .
Anything is possible. However Kubalik would be a nice addition for Edmonton his rookie year he scored 30 goals and was a Calder finalist I imagine a 2nd round pick and prospect for chicago eating some salary...

Duck Off

HF needs an App
Oct 25, 2002
Oklahoma
Unless it’s Steel or a mid-late pick, i hope Ducks stay away. I know Rakell is getting traded but still don’t understand our interest.

Reactions: McDonald19

thadd

Oil4Life
Jun 9, 2007
Canada
Who do we Oil fans contact if we actually want to protest or voice our displeasure to the Edmonton Oilers?
If this clown of a GM is seriously willing to spend assets to acquire Kubalik, we need to get him out of town before he gets the chance to screw the team up like our previous GM did before we gave him the axe.
We aren't even going to have the cap space to qualify this guy next season.

Sniper99

Jan 12, 2011
Edmonton
McDavid and Leon will grow tired of losing and leave .
Been reading the same bullshit for 2 years. Theres a thread every 1-2 weeks talking about the same crap and thee will be another thread of you guys saying the same thing a week from now, the same crap over and over..

ManofSteel55

Aug 15, 2013
Sylvan Lake, Alberta
Who do we Oil fans contact if we actually want to protest or voice our displeasure to the Edmonton Oilers?
If this clown of a GM is seriously willing to spend assets to acquire Kubalik, we need to get him out of town before he gets the chance to screw the team up like our previous GM did before we gave him the axe.
We aren't even going to have the cap space to qualify this guy next season.
Buy tickets. Attend game. Throw jerseys on ice.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad