GDT: ECSF Game 3|Pittsburgh Penguins @ Ottawa Senators|Third Period...andbeyond

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

billybudd

Feb 1, 2012
honestly cant remember a goalie playing a better game than anderson tonight

Lundqvist looked like this a few times against Washington and frequently over his career.

But yeah. Anderson's making a point about his Vezina snub tonight.

We all knew Anderson might steal a game. This is that game. If the Senators still lose, they're going to go out meekly in game 4.

rastakind*

Why so much Iggy hate? Really? He's transitioning from his career long position to another, on a line with guys that aren't really known for passing with great execution(Geno and Neal). Plus, dude is old...he'll produce when given the opportunity, sadly, I just don't feel it's going to be in an OT because of his age...chill out, yinz need to chill out..

Waffle Fries

Mar 7, 2013
Why so much Iggy hate? Really? He's transitioning from his career long position to another, on a line with guys that aren't really known for passing with great execution(Geno and Neal). Plus, dude is old...he'll produce when given the opportunity, sadly, I just don't feel it's going to be in an OT because of his age...chill out, yinz need to chill out..

People need a scapegoat. It used to be Kennedy and Oprik, but since they've been playing better, they've moved on to Iggy.

zhenyas most fly rep

May 3, 2009
breizh
Kennedy has played one more minute than Tanner Glass. . I mean our only forward who's manage to beat Anderson tonight has one more minute of ice time than Tanner ****ing Glass.:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad