ECSF Game 2: Toronto Maple Leafs vs Florida Panthers | 7pm EST | TNT, CBC, SN, TVAS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
Panthers totally outplayed outside of about 5 minutes in the second period and squeek out a win. About 15 extremely high danger chances for the Leafs in the third. Bob absolutely stands on his head and some VERY lucky bounces.

Leafs had this bad puck luck coming after doing the same to Tampa in round one. Series is far from over.

Where did you get that number from? They registered 6 high danger chances in the 3rd

dhfa

Apr 18, 2023
Underestimated Bobrovsky*

Florida was pinned in their own zone for almost the entire game, they were the better team for the first 90 seconds of the 2nd period. Apart from that they were completely dominated.
yet they have a 2-0 lead and going home. panthers played better for most of the second but the first and third was all toronto

Drytoast

Sep 27, 2017
In my opinion, it's really important for Florida to take one of the next two.

3-1 is not insurmountable in the NHL, but getting three cracks at it is big as the underdog.
90 percent of the time the team with the 3-1 lead wins. I don't care. The Leafs killed a few of the more popular memes on these boards. 2004 and "it was 4-1 in the third" have now been buried and are dead.

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021
Did you watch the game ? Florida f***ing sucks lmao apart from Bobrovsky they looked like a lottery team, Bobrovsky looked like Hasek. They had absolutely no business being in that game whatsoever, 3 off the post and absolute robbery by Bobrosvky on about 5 prime chances
What does that make Toronto and Boston? They suck so bad that they beat the best regular season team in NHL history and a Leafs team that won a round after 20 years and destined to win a cup. Florida will suck right to a cup win for sure lol

Silencio

Nov 6, 2006
Toronto
IMG_3059.jpeg

Leafs after the first 5 minutes

AvroArrow

Mitch "The God" Marner
Jun 10, 2011
Toronto
This series is done in my mind. Florida has it rolling and they have better goaltending in this series.
Absolutely not over, Bobrovsky will have to play like that for the entire series. That was utter domination for 58 minutes. Obviously going down 0-2 into Florida is f***ing horrendous, but the 5 on 5 play has not even been close. The difference so far has been Bobrovsky playing like a vezina goalie. If he can maintain that over the course of the series, they'll take it easily but I don't know if he can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad