ECSF Game 2: Toronto Maple Leafs vs Florida Panthers | 7pm EST | TNT, CBC, SN, TVAS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
For the Florida fans. You'll need these for tonight's game.

beer-1874237_04828_hd.jpeg
You don't say?

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
In my opinion, it's really important for Florida to take one of the next two.

3-1 is not insurmountable in the NHL, but getting three cracks at it is big as the underdog.

VivaLasVegas

Sponsor
Jun 21, 2021
Lost Wages, Nevada
Did you watch the game ? Florida f***ing sucks lmao apart from Bobrovsky they looked like a lottery team, Bobrovsky looked like Hasek. They had absolutely no business being in that game whatsoever, 3 off the post and absolute robbery by Bobrosvky on about 5 prime chances

Bob scored three goals? Wow, that's really amazing!

Roric

Aug 2, 2020
Bobrovsky is a f***ing God. Best goalie in the NHL playoffs this season and it’s not even close. None of these other scrubs even come close to comparing to him. He’s going to carry this Florida team rate to the Stanley Cup finals.
AHL level goalie, lets be real. It’s statistically impossible for him to keep this up. Also not sure what you mean by “carry this Florida team to the finals” when we all know they won’t even make it out of this round

Pablo El Perro

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
That 3rd was pathetic by the florida skaters.

Bob bailed them out again
Sometimes the game itself dictates play. If it were tied or the Cats were down, the 3rd would look different. Just glad they turtled it successfully after the first

Reactions: ShootIt

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Well he can be the best player on the ice so i understand some wanting more. He's definitely playing great though.

Offensively he can do more (still 3 points in 2 games) but I don’t think the fans understand the difference he makes for Floridas defensive game

Reactions: Ratsreign
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad