ECSF Game 2: Toronto Maple Leafs vs Florida Panthers | 7pm EST | TNT, CBC, SN, TVAS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

LaCarriere

View attachment 702724
View attachment 702725
View attachment 702726
View attachment 702727
View attachment 702728
View attachment 702734
View attachment 702730
View attachment 702731
View attachment 702732
View attachment 702733

Let's show our team some love, and stand by their side. It's our time to bounce back! Let's become the Rockys of our story. It's redemption time.

Disclaimer Note: All quotes are from Rocky.
OP Note: For some reason my GDT's don't render properly on Iphone not sure why. But I think this one looks sweet on Desktop.
How's that redemption

Reactions: Summer Rose

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Why couldn''t Tampa beat the Leafs. Would have been much nicer.

Leafs could have then fired the jackasses and moronic management and start afresh

I am gonna be sick to my stomach if the pukes in dubas and keefe are extended after just one series win

Leafs are truly cursed

Reactions: Summer Rose

TIGERCOOL

Sep 29, 2014
Panthers totally outplayed outside of about 5 minutes in the second period and squeek out a win. About 15 extremely high danger chances for the Leafs in the third. Bob absolutely stands on his head and some VERY lucky bounces.

Leafs had this bad puck luck coming after doing the same to Tampa in round one. Series is far from over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad