ECSF Game 2: Toronto Maple Leafs vs Florida Panthers | 7pm EST | TNT, CBC, SN, TVAS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

JimmyApples

Sep 24, 2021
Think you completely missed the point.

Every ref and linesman missed that call. But, because Toronto, they look up at the jumbotron to make the call (which is a huge no no). Cool that they got it right, but shouldn’t they have done the same for Hagel in R1G6 then?

If the penalties were 5-1 Florida, it would have been national headlines in Canada. “Refs out to get the Leafs!”, there would be a thread on it on HF, and the series talk would be littered with it - just like how they were upset Bunting wasn’t getting calls. But because the refs heavily favoured Toronto.. “ya fair reffing” :laugh:

Sticking with my Panthers in 5 prediction! The good guys took home ice in the first game, I have a feeling their wild ride will continue ;)
Looks like I was right about everything - Panthers win, and another biased reffing game!

Panthers in 5, it’s happening my friends.

Fern111

Dec 20, 2015
The Panthers run so far is like a direct mirror image from last season.
- We almost choked in round 1 as the president trophy winner
- We got swept in the 2nd round after we FINALLY broke our first round curse

Maybe...?

GQS

Aug 2, 2005
The first 1:25 minutes in the 2nd period is how the Leafs lose this game. :confused:

Shane Diesel

Jun 8, 2021
For the Florida fans. You'll need these for tonight's game.

beer-1874237_04828_hd.jpeg
Going to Sunrise down two. Ouch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad