ECSF - Game 1 - Toronto Maple Leafs vs Florida Panthers - 7pm EST, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roric

Aug 2, 2020
Bobrovsky has been lights out! The leafs are going to get goalied in this series.

Good win Florida. I predict the Panthers to the Cup Finals.
Still 37 seconds left, too much time for TOR. Bobrovsky will definitely regress probably lets in 5 next game

dhfa

Apr 18, 2023
Good for him . What’s bad for him that the game isn’t decided by who made the harder saves .
I agree. Just an observation that I think the Panthers could have won by more if not for samsonov making some great saves.

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
Montour and ekblad are both great D

Montour is an offensive second pairing D having a completely unreasonable season out of nowhere. Ekblad is a high name recognition value player who quite frankly, can barely skate these days.

Their defence is a pile of crap. Forsling is a decent defenceman, but he's tiny, soft, and not really an amazingly mobile guy either. They're playing Marc f***ing Staal in their Top-4D in the year 2023.

They simply are not a complete team. They've got waves of forwards who can contribute and that's carrying them. But they're so entirely beatable. Teams just aren't making it hard on them. If you run a fast, heavy forecheck at that defence, they will absolutely crumple and collapse. Neither team has managed to do that with any sustained pressure yet.

I think calling them a great team, built for the playoffs is giving them way too much credit.

Reactions: Daz28

RedRocking

Jan 8, 2022
NoCal
That’s a nice win by FL to get one on the road.

But I’d still feel pretty good if I’m the Leafs - FL is going to give their skilled fwds lots of chances.

• Haha
Reactions: Mick Riddleton
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad