ECSF - Game 1 - Toronto Maple Leafs vs Florida Panthers - 7pm EST, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
They're really not though. Their defence is pathetic. They've got good forward depth and a couple of real impact players there. But they're a pretty terrible team as a whole.

They're just being let off the hook by a pretty terrible effort from the Leafs. Got fortunate with the Bruins being built around old guys who were beaten up and unavailable for most of the series.
Montour and ekblad are both great D

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Unless the leafs keep the goalie pulled most of the game they have no chance. As long as fla keeps it 5 on 5 it’s over.

who cares if they didn’t call the high stick. even if they do, Game is over.

Reactions: JackTColton

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
Would be Boston against Toronto
Right, and with Boston banged up and playing like crap, I'm not so sure they'd have won anyways. Just something I keep thinking of, especially if Florida ends up in the Final. Always strange how one L or W, even by another team, makes that big of a difference.

Mar 26, 2010
Bobrovsky has been lights out! The leafs are going to get goalied in this series.

Good win Florida. I predict the Panthers to the Cup Finals.

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021
They're really not though. Their defence is pathetic. They've got good forward depth and a couple of real impact players there. But they're a pretty terrible team as a whole.

They're just being let off the hook by a pretty terrible effort from the Leafs. Got fortunate with the Bruins being built around old guys who were beaten up and unavailable for most of the series.
This is a funny post. If they are terrible then how come they eliminated Bruins in 7 games and are beating your Leaves??? That's not luck

Reactions: dhfa and BB79

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016

Come on. Florida is a pretty flawed team no doubt. But You're not a terrible team fighting and scraping for a playoff spot and then beating the Bruins.

Terrible is a descriptor I'd use reserved for teams near the bottom of the standings.

Matt24

Apr 8, 2013
The call doesn’t matter at this point but it’s hilarious he missed that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad