ECSF - Game 1 - Toronto Maple Leafs vs Florida Panthers - 7pm EST, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

ijuka

May 14, 2016
Willy was in, but didn't notice. Bunting makes up for him
Yeah I didn't understand why Nylander didn't just shoot on the net or challenge the goalie, no one was anywhere near him but he just skated the puck away for no reason.

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
Ekblad is a disaster
Panthers entire defence is a bit of a disaster tbh. But it'll be really interesting to see if they find a way to deal Ekblad for a big return based on name recognition to actually really reshape their blueline for next year.

Barkov completely invisible once again.
He's always kinda like that. Even when he's really "on", he's a pretty "quiet" player. You don't notice him a lot. It's just quiet effectiveness, aside from those moments he decides to just become a Forsberg tribute act and play that way for a shift here and there, dominating on the puck.

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
Only a matter time until the leafs started scoring. They've gotten more grade A chances in this game to score than in the Tampa series combined

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
Yeah I didn't understand why Nylander didn't just shoot on the net or challenge the goalie, no one was anywhere near him but he just skated the puck away for no reason.

Probably didn't realize the guy fell...

Also, Nylander is top 5 in cutbacks in the league, it is by far his best skill, somehow he always gains way more speed than the opposition.

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
If the Panthers are going to give the Leafs 5+ looks a period we are going to finish them eventually

BFLO

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 3, 2015
Has Bob considered staying in the net? Rather than diving out and leaving it wide open?

Reactions: dhfa

Leafsfan74

Jul 2, 2018
This is the depth that Leafs need to ride. Bunting can play on the top line or the third. Kerfoot is on the 4th line.

Depth will be the difference in this series in my estimation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad