ECSF - Game 1 - Toronto Maple Leafs vs Florida Panthers - 7pm EST, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strangle

May 4, 2009
Yeah I didn't understand why Nylander didn't just shoot on the net or challenge the goalie, no one was anywhere near him but he just skated the puck away for no reason.

HIs awareness is absolutely terrible way too often

dhfa

Apr 18, 2023
Has Bob considered staying in the net? Rather than diving out and leaving it wide open?
He does seem to have trouble staying in position. It's weird. Like an invisible force is pulling him out of net.

ijuka

May 14, 2016
Probably didn't realize the guy fell...

Also, Nylander is top 5 in cutbacks in the league, it is by far his best skill, somehow he always gains way more speed than the opposition.
Great skater and stickhandler but seems to have some issues with vision and decision making.

I feel like he's one of those players that should be way better than he is.

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
lmao. Forsling finally found somebody he can actually physically bully a bit. And it's Mitchell Marner. How embarrassing for everyone involved though.

CrazyJoeDavola

Jun 17, 2011
Vancouver
I dont think I've seen Marner, Matthews, or any of TO's stars get hit at all this entire playoffs thus far. TB and FLA are not very physical, neither are any of the remaining teams in the East. TO is going to waltz to the cup finals relatively unscathed

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
Great skater and stickhandler but seems to have some issues with vision and decision making.

Great vision and decision making, consistency is an issue for sure.

He could be the best winger on the Leafs if he was consistence.

Strangle

May 4, 2009

I wonder if he needs glasses or something, the amount of times I wonder wtf he’s thinking makes me think maybe he has actual vision problems

ijuka

May 14, 2016
Great vision and decision making, consistency is an issue for sure.

He could be the best winger on the Leafs if he was consistence.
Hmm I see. I just don't really see why he couldn't be as effective a player as someone like Jack Hughes.

Woodrow

Dec 8, 2005
This is Panthers hockey. Play well get the lead and then sit back play like shit and give up the lead. Now they just wait for Tkachuk or Bennett to save them.

shaner82

Apr 18, 2017
Other than for like 5 minutes, this game feels like it's been all Toronto. The amount of high danger scoring chances they've had is ridiculous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad