ECSF - Game 1 - Toronto Maple Leafs vs Florida Panthers - 7pm EST, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strangle

May 4, 2009
could easily see TO coming from behind if Samsonov continues to play well. They have shown a penchant for erasing leads after starting off rough in games

It’s still hilarious to me that posters will make wild posts after every goal scored for a tie or a lead change

Say how the team who scored is the best, the team who got scored on is terrible ….

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
I had Gudas and Schenn in my fantasy league with partial banger stats. I want to see them bang tonight

• Wow
Reactions: Kelly

Matt24

Apr 8, 2013
If Keefe keeps inexplicably matching their 4th line with them, it probably will.
Keefe doesn’t know what he’s doing. Remember in Game 5 when they went up 1-0 and he immediately proceeded to throw his 5 worst players on the ice? He’s not very bright.

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
Remember after game 1 last series the thread looked a lot like this. Actually less loud this time but still. Long way from being over. Leafs could have gotten 5 or 6 goals that period with a slightly different bounce

bossram

Sep 25, 2013
Victoria
What happened right after those controlled entries? Nothing. That's why stat watching is silly. The Cats weren't letting them blow through the neutral zone, and were squashing the attempts that did get in.
Matthews partial breakaway, ROR rush chance shortside, Knies had a very good chance but bumbled it.

Turin

Erik Karlsson is good
Feb 27, 2018
I like these Leafs but please let the Leafs be swept in the 2nd round

CrazyJoeDavola

Jun 17, 2011
Vancouver
It’s still hilarious to me that posters will make wild posts after every goal scored for a tie or a lead change

Say how the team who scored is the best, the team who got scored on is terrible ….
Exactly. FLA is a team that plays well in bursts, but TO is the better team, is a pure puck possession monster, and will inevitably severely outchance FLA most games.

Reactions: Strangle

iCanada

Feb 6, 2010
Edmonton
He likes getting punched man that will not work out in the Leafs favor

Disagree. After the Kassian deal his scoring against the Oilers dropped in half. Last year in the playoffs vs Oilers he had 4 points, 14 hits and was +3 in 4 periods... Then Kane roughed him up hard and the remaining 11 periods he was scoreless, 3 hits and -5.

But maybe he's matured in that aspect, and I'm not sure if the Leafs really have someone that can push back in quite the same way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad