GDT: ECSF: Game 1 - New York Rangers vs Carolina Hurricanes, 4pm ET, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

DialUp

Big Bauds
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
NYC
If there's ever a stat that proves correlation is not the same thing as causation... That said it's crazy.
Might tell you something about Lavi. He KNOWS he isn't going to run out Rempe with big minutes or anything really in the 3rd. That is the way he wants it, shorten the bench a bit so having a Rempe in there to cause a bit of havoc is fine. It would be a waste if it was anyone else. Of course, he needs to stay out of the box.

Clown Fiesta

Aug 15, 2005
Montana
Wait so this shit isn’t on ESPN+? Not showing on their site or Hulu do I need to add Hulu live TV? Anyone know? If not where can I stream, I know about the 3rd party sites but those streams are infuriating sometimes.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
Another key playoff game watched on a 30 second delay because I refuse to buy yet another expensive streaming service.

There are a lot of great improvements to the from-home game watching experience since the 90's but this isn't one of them.

Rangers2319

Jul 15, 2008
CT
I know there's a sizable number of you who just follow the Rangers and have been watching on MSG only. So, you may have not been overexposed to a certain now-infamous commercial. Therefore, I can't wait for your reactions today when you finally tire of...

... WHAT A PRO WANTS.
Mute button is amazing . Im a commercial muter for everything

MrAlmost

Beer league hero.
Jun 3, 2010
I have, without even trying, been able to watch every football, baseball, basketball, soccer, etc game I want. Yet with hockey, it's pulling f***ing teeth. Get with the f***ing times NHL. It's on purpose of course and then the league wonders why it's viewership isn't as high as the other sports.

Reactions: HatTrick Swayze

Chalfdiggity3

Feb 4, 2010
NJ
I was going to go to this game but couldn’t get one of my boys to go with me. Oh well..

All I know is, the world sees us as an underdog and I’m okay with that. Let’s go out there continue to play hard, take the body, take the game to them, get to loose pucks and make things happen on the ice.

Let’s go take game 1. All positive vibes here!

Let’s go Rangers!

KennyWu

Oct 14, 2010
Wait so this shit isn’t on ESPN+? Not showing on their site or Hulu do I need to add Hulu live TV? Anyone know? If not where can I stream, I know about the 3rd party sites but those streams are infuriating sometimes.

I see it listed on ESPN+

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
I might catch the end of this one but it’s more likely that I’m going to miss the whole thing.

Please allow me to get home to a resounding win and an asskicking of Aho.
Same, except I'll likely watch the first and then hit the bed. So hopefully some fireworks early on.

If Rempe could kill TDA with a big hit, that would be nice.

• Love
Reactions: NYRangers16

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
It pops up at game time. You might need a cable login though. It’s wonky

WhereO Is Kakko

Mar 24, 2022
I see it listed on ESPN+
I see it listed on ESPN.
Cord cutters, tsk tsk.
IMG_2823.jpeg

DevilDog99

May 5, 2018
Going to get my few chores done so my husband doesn't whip me (just kidding 😂) like we're going to whip the Canes! Positive thoughts! LGR!
Haha. My gf actually likes the belt sometimes. Yea, we are freaks.

LGR!!!! Was thinking about heading to stout for this one but tired today!

• Haha
Reactions: NYRangers16
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad