GDT: ECSF: Game 1 - New York Rangers vs Carolina Hurricanes, 4pm ET, ESPN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Did we get a lineup?
You always get the official line-ups just before the puck drop. Just the way the NHL operates. I'd hope that with the increased involvement of gambling in sports, this will be rectified in the next CBA. Have to announce official starting lineups like 6 hours before puck drop. This has been the standard in Europe for a long time. The gamblers hate last minute line-up decisions.
It is the policy of the National Hockey League that the Coach of the visiting club provide to the Official Scorer, a list of eligible players, his starting line-up and designated Captain and Alternates, within five (5) minutes of the completion of the warm-up (twenty (20) minutes prior to face-off).

Reactions: Captain Lindy

GENESISPuck94

Sponsor
May 2, 2022
NJ
View attachment 864861
New York Rangers vs Carolina Hurricanes
Game 1 - ECSF
****It’s Game Day***
View attachment 864860

View attachment 864851
View attachment 864850
View attachment 864859
View attachment 864862
View attachment 864868
View attachment 864863
Hurricanes Projected Line up

Jake Guentzel -- Sebastian Aho -- Andrei Svechnikov
Jordan Martinook -- Jack Drury -- Martin Necas
Teuvo Teravainen -- Jordan Staal -- Seth Jarvis
Jesperi Kotkaniemi -- Evgeny Kuznetsov -- Stefan Noesen

Jaccob Slavin -- Brent Burns
Brady Skjei -- Tony DeAngelo
Dmitry Orlov -- Jalen Chatfield

Frederik Andersen
Pyotr Kochetkov

Scratched:
Jackson Blake, Brendan Lemieux, Maxime Comtois, Scott Morrow, Bradly Nadeau, Spencer Martin, Dylan Coghlan, Ryan Suzuki, Ronan Seeley

Injured: Jesper Fast (upper body), Brett Pesce (lower body)

View attachment 864869

Rangers Projected Line up

Chris Kreider -- Mika Zibanejad -- Jack Roslovic
Artemi Panarin -- Vincent Trocheck -- Alexis Lafreniere
Will Cuylle -- Alex Wennberg -- Kaapo Kakko
Jimmy Vesey -- Barclay Goodrow -- Matt Rempe

Ryan Lindgren -- Adam Fox
K'Andre Miller -- Braden Schneider
Erik Gustafsson -- Jacob Trouba

Igor Shesterkin
Jonathan Quick

Scratched:
Zac Jones, Chad Ruhwedel, Jonny Brodzinski, Louis Domingue, Adam Edstrom, Filip Chytil
Injured: Blake Wheeler (lower body)
View attachment 864867

View attachment 864865
View attachment 864864
View attachment 864871

The meeeemes

Reactions: NYRangers16

Machinehead

HFNYR MVP
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Obstructed view of the far end of the ice. All that money spent on the "transformation".
The transformation made it worse. A lot of the obstructed view is caused by the bridge.

I guess I kind of don't mind, because getting obstructed view tickets and putting up with the neck pain is the only way I can afford the playoffs.

I would never sit there in the regular season.

Reactions: Captain Lindy

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia
You always get the official line-ups just before the puck drop. Just the way the NHL operates. I'd hope that with the increased involvement of gambling in sports, this will be rectified in the next CBA. Have to announce official starting lineups like 6 hours before puck drop. This has been the standard in Europe for a long time. The gamblers hate last minute line-up decisions.
Will it matter? Have you heard the Rangers are sooooo inferior to the mighty Canes.

:sarcasm:

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia
Might tell you something about Lavi. He KNOWS he isn't going to run out Rempe with big minutes or anything really in the 3rd. That is the way he wants it, shorten the bench a bit so having a Rempe in there to cause a bit of havoc is fine. It would be a waste if it was anyone else. Of course, he needs to stay out of the box.
That's impossible for him with the refs making calls on him they don't on anyone else. It's so unfair.

Reactions: DialUp

DialUp

Big Bauds
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
NYC
I want to have more than the one drink I just had, but like, if they lose, then its a waste of calories/liver life, money, etc. What a poop show, I need guarantees.

Reactions: FultonReed

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
50% off Carnegie sandwiches (our family’s tradition when we’re at the Garden) with Chase card!!! Can’t beat this deal.

Those sandwiches on the Chase bridge are really good. Forgot the name but some of the selections are with prosciutto and fresh mozzarella. Really good for a sandwich at a hockey arena.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad