GDT: ECSF: Game 1 - New York Rangers vs Carolina Hurricanes, 4pm ET, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bacon Artemi Bravo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 20, 2007
If you could go back to the TDL with the knowledge that we’d definitely face the Canes in round 2, I think you’d overpay to get Guentzal instead of them getting him. If the Canes do have a slight edge in this series, it’s probably directly related to him wearing their jersey instead of ours.

INWOODBLUE

Sep 24, 2023
OMG what time is the game? Will it be on MSG? Who is playing? Is there a halftime show? Can I watch in Surround Sound? Will Sam & Joe be doing the game?

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia
If you could go back to the TDL with the knowledge that we’d definitely face the Canes in round 2, I think you’d overpay to get Guentzal instead of them getting him. If the Canes do have a slight edge in this series, it’s probably directly related to him wearing their jersey instead of ours.
We beat the Penguins a couple of times with that ugly freak in the lineup. Don't let him scare you.

“Let this be the hour, where we draw swords together”

Rangers in 6
Rangers in 5.

• Haha
Reactions: KirkAlbuquerque

Bacon Artemi Bravo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 20, 2007
I'm oddly not a bit nervous. Hmmm...I feel very confident in this team.
Me rn:

1714938627621.jpeg

Breaded Fox

Free Zac Jones
Nov 8, 2010
NJ
Easy solution:
Lavi "Remps go give Guentzal the body"
Remps "gotcha coach"
Profit

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
Those sandwiches on the Chase bridge are really good. Forgot the name but some of the selections are with prosciutto and fresh mozzarella. Really good for a sandwich at a hockey arena.
We always go for pastrami corned beef combo but I wouldn’t say no to prosciutte mozzarel if offered lol.

• Love
Reactions: Leonardo87

Baby Duck Homme

Still waiting to catch a puck from Fotiu...
Sep 14, 2005
Jersey City NJ

Baby Duck Homme

Still waiting to catch a puck from Fotiu...
Sep 14, 2005
Jersey City NJ
Send in Rempe as artillery to soften up the front lines. Then switch to Filip when the troops are bruised and batters. We need a heavy forecheck. Carolina can be hard to pin in.

Reactions: Breaded Fox

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
OMG what time is the game? Will it be on MSG? Who is playing? Is there a halftime show? Can I watch in Surround Sound? Will Sam & Joe be doing the game?
I smell some panic. Here's some more. Rust vs Rest? Will we be rusty, will the Canes take advantage? I know, only 2 days difference. Anybody as anxious or as nervous as I am? I have confidence in lour team, but I am a little on the anxious side. Let's do this! A Shesty HOME shutout. Rangers 4, Tropical Storms 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad