GDT: ECQF GAME 7 - 8:14 PM - Toronto Maple Leafs (3) @ BOSTON BRUINS (3) - I assure you Woll is injured

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
Go Leafs!

dlHl0OK.jpeg

thegazelle

Nov 11, 2019
If the Bruins lose and I hope they don’t…but if they lose I predict it will come down to either an inability to clear the puck from their zone or conversely an inability to keep the puck in the Leafs’ zone.

So many Boston plays where they are trying to carry the puck in themselves or if they dump it in they dump it along the boards…but the problem with that is that they are losing almost every single puck battle in the offensive zone along the boards.

Couple this lack of shots on net or even trying to create fluky chances, with their inability to clear the puck from their zone (consistently), it is going to be their downfall if they don’t adjust in the third. Swayman can only save them from the jaws of defeat only so much.

Reactions: Summer Rose

MTU34

Oct 6, 2020
One goal doesn’t count. I mean dominating a game. Nylander is the only guy who always shows up and stands out.
I thought that game certainly qualified. 3 primary points and was pretty clearly the best player on the ice

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
Soft calls on both teams, missed calls vs both teams, I give Boston Slight edge in the 1st and Leafs slight edge in the 2nd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad