GDT: ECQF Game 6 | Breaking the Curse | Leafs @ Lightning - 7pm ET | CBC, SN, TBS, TVAS, & BSSUN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Time to shine in the state of sunshine! We must stand tall, redemption is our only call! It's time to break the curse.
View attachment 698961

Projected Lineups (note these are subject to change)

View attachment 699082
View attachment 698964

Key Stats for the Series

View attachment 698975
View attachment 698983

View attachment 699080
Key thoughts +
Bonus Thoughts

View attachment 699045
Rocky showed perseverance and hope in the face of overwhelming odds. Similarly the Leafs need to overcome the curse, and prove every other fanbase in the league wrong.

View attachment 699020
The bonus.....
View attachment 698989

It's has all come down to this Leafs Nation. We're here, let's come together, cheer our team on. Once again, its our time to shine! It's time to break the curse!

View attachment 699003

Great work on the GDT once again @Mitch nylander

May your Leafs take another one in the opposition’s home
IMG_4047.gif

And stop the cocky Lightning for good this season
IMG_4068.gif

I believe in Samsonov
IMG_4062.gif

Hopefully this is allowed to stay, moderators. I’ll limit the rest of my posts to 2 or less Gifs/memes the rest of the night. Thank you in advance.

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
They better go out fired up. I expect a win but if we outwork them and are dealt a loss, that's fine. I just don't want to see another freaking late start where this team goes through the motions for 2 periods before they start playing.

We should be playing as if we are the ones being eliminated if we lose tonight.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Leafsfan74

Jul 2, 2018
Wasn't a fan of 11/7 during the season, but I don't hate this lineup. The blueline desperately needed some offensive awareness and puck movers and the 4th had been trash. Double shift the big boys to take advantage of lesser matchups, similar to what the Oilers have been doing with Draisaitl. He was eating LA's 4th line alive
The problem is that they are coming in cold against a very heavy forecheck.. This would be tough in the regular season, in a playoff do or die game for T.B? I hope they are prepared for the pace and hits the will be taking.

Also, Leafs PK is more vulnerable now so they MUST stay out of the box.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Confucius

There is no try, Just do
Feb 8, 2009
Toronto
They better go out fired up. I expect a win but if we outwork them and are dealt a loss, that's fine. I just don't want to see another freaking late start where this team goes through the motions for 2 periods before they start playing.

We should be playing as if we are the ones being eliminated if we lose tonight.
Ahh no it’s not

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
Not a fan of 11/7, D need to get into a rhythm imo, especially this type of hockey. Hopefully Keefe isn’t being too cute, it wasn’t a great fit this regular reason either.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
A lot more speed and skill in the lineup and the 11F format gives the forwards more minutes. Little bit dramatic but let's do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad