ECQF: Game 1 7:11 PM - Toronto Maple Leafs @ Boston Bruins | NBCSN, NESN, CBC, SN (4K), TVAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daz28

Nov 1, 2010
Yes, a winger has never made more money than Matthews. Look at Kucherov's contract.
No I said would you disagree to say it's dumb an agent would say my client wants no more than X before the season even ends??

Divine

Dec 18, 2010
No I said would you disagree to say it's dumb an agent would say my client wants no more than X before the season even ends??

No, not if you know that's the highest contract in the league.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
That's fair this season for sure. I am just saying that Matthews is weird. It's like he just decides it's time to be good and can take over a game. He's a monster with his size. Problem is especially this year he seems to pick and choose when he feels like it.
He does come off rather passive at times... in that sense he reminds me of getzlaf... can control the game with his size and skill but doesn't always do it as much as youd like.

member 298589

We (Toronto) look terrible in our own zone this period. Starting with the stupid flip passes to nobody.

Daz28

Nov 1, 2010
No, not if you know that's the highest contract in the league.
Then we'll disagree. My agent would be fired the minute he said I'd only accept up to X amount, when I could legit go Conn Smythe, and win the cup

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Havnt noticed a lot of the star players(outside of marner)

Hymann and Coyle have been the best players imo outside of marner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad