ECQF: Boston Bruins vs Toronto Maple Leafs (Series Tied 3-3)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Have you been watching these games? He's been running over the Bruins and that 4th line has been so dominant Montgomery had to change the match up lol.

Would love Reavo in Montreal
No thank you.

I agree though that he had a decent game and a good first period.

Mathews28

Nov 24, 2008
Connecticut
Agree 100% - - Reaves and the 4th line have manhandled the Bruins.

I don’t understand why people try to comment when they haven’t even watched the games.
That leafs 4th line was also responsible for a key goal against in game one when they overcommitted to a hit in the ozone. Cuts both ways. Let’s see what happens in G3.

Reactions: mandiblesofdoom

ACLEVERNAME

Jan 6, 2010
LOL, are you cereal? That's quite possibly the worst dive I've ever seen in the NHL. That's not "gamemanship", That's cheating. He's a cheater. He did it again at the end of the game BTW. He's such a good player. He doesn't need to do this but when it's all said and done and he retires it'll be the face licking, slew footing and diving I'll remember him for. I wonder if that's how he imagined it playing out?
You seem mad. Marchand accomplished exactly what he set out to do (minus the win).

Mar 26, 2010
TBH, the hubris shown after a single goal win vs the backup goaltender is a little over the top.

JMHO. It's a good win. No more, no less.
What backup goalie? Ullmark is Vezina caliber goaltender.

Marchand grabbed the leg he wasn't even slashed on.....
I noticed that. That was actually hilarious. He grabbed the wrong leg! What a character.

Donnie740

May 28, 2021
That leafs 4th line was also responsible for a key goal against in game one when they overcommitted to a hit in the ozone. Cuts both ways. Let’s see what happens in G3.

It was the dumb decision by Edmundson to pinch that directly led to the goal. Absolutely ZERO need to pinching that early on the road in Game 1.

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
What backup goalie? Ullmark is Vezina caliber goaltender.

I noticed that. That was actually hilarious. He grabbed the wrong leg! What a character.
Swayman is the guy. Beat him and then I'll actually be impressed. Montgomery made a huge mistake. The hot hand was Swayman. Zero reason to rotate. None. I've never seen such stupid coaching. There's an old football saying...if you have 2 QBs, you have none. It applies here.

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
Thanks for pointing out. I meant Ullmark. I am old and slow and knew Swayman was playing next game so brain not working right. I don't think the result would have been much different tonight had Swayman played.
What??? Totally disagree. Swayman just played an amazing game. Why wouldn't he again? I don't get it.

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
I’ve learned leaf fans have little to cheer and celebrate. So winning a road game to tie a series is a pretty big deal.. they are now the cup favorites.
Yeah, true not much -same as Boston as they each have won a game. The Leafs got a split in Boston, so it is something as they lost game one. I don't think they are favorites now, but better to be tied than down 2 games to none. But it is only game two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad