GDT: ECQF 4 | FLYERS (A) vs. Canadiens (H) | Tuesday, Aug. 18, 2020 | 3:00 pm ET | Flyers lead series 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

JXC

#ThisAintXbox #ThisAintMightyDucks #FireHakstol
Dec 28, 2005
It was bouncing, though. Too hard to let that go by, in case it bounced in. Never hurts to try and shoot.
“Put the puck on net and good things will happen.”

— Coatsey

Reactions: BiggE

Larry44

#FlyersPerpetualMediocrity
Mar 1, 2002
Unpopular opinion but its guys like Raffl you end up winning series with. Low event player but who can slide up/down line up and play a variety of players.
Not unpopular, Raffl is a really useful player. Skates, checks, PKs, hits, gets his nose dirty and has good enough hands to pick the tippytop corner. He scored a nice goal in the round robin too.

Reactions: Beef Invictus

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
The Couturier line scores an early goal and the Flyers play no event hockey from there on out.

897.gif

Lucky Carey Price spotted them a multiple goal lead. Because they weren't trying to spot themselves one. o_O

Screen Shot 2020-08-18 at 4.38.07 PM.png

flyerslducks

Feb 15, 2017
I am totally down with couts-g-hayes down the middle but give giroux some more offense:

jvr-giroux-tk

i am liking farabee with hayes and couts with voracek. Every line gets two studs: giroux/tk, couts/voracek, hayes/farabee

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
"Grant and Nate Thompson, the 2 centers Chuck Fletcher picked up at the deadline have really done a great job for the Flyers. So reliable" - - a thing Bill Clement actually said
I am Thompson's hardest critic. If he plays like he does today, you'll hear a lot less from me.

Take a look at Giroux- 2nd on the team in xGF% and CF% (behind Myers!!!!) despite dragging those 2 mannequins around

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad