ECF : New York Rangers vs Florida Panthers | Panthers lead 3-2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York

IMG_6237.png
IMG_5088.png

New York Rangers (1M) vs. Florida Panthers (1A)

Eastern Conference Finals

Game 1: Panthers at Rangers -- May 22, 8 p.m. ET (ESPN, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVAS)
Game 2: Panthers at Rangers -- May 24, 8 p.m. ET (ESPN, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVAS)
Game 3: Rangers at Panthers -- May 26, 3 p.m. ET (ABC, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVAS)
Game 4: Rangers at Panthers -- May 28, 8 p.m. ET (ESPN, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVAS)
+ Game 5: Panthers at Rangers -- May 30, 8 p.m. ET (ESPN, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVAS)
+ Game 6: Rangers at Panthers -- June 1, 8 p.m. ET (ABC, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVAS)
+ Game 7: Panthers at Rangers -- June 3, 8 p.m. ET (ESPN, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVAS)
+ If Necessary

Last edited:

Mike C

Jan 24, 2022
Indian Trail, N.C.
The Panthers have only scored 4 goals this series that weren’t freak bounces, own goals, or empty net goals. There’s no way anybody can argue otherwise because it’s a fact…
so what? the only important fact is the numbers on the scoreboard. i'm a neutral fan but the old adage is always true--"they don't ask how, just how many"

Lavi is gonna have to do some serious metal coaching before puck drop.

The post game interviews weren't just players down after the game, the looks in their eyes and body language suggest they felt they gave it thier all and it wasn't enough. That's a mental hurtle they're gonna have to kick down to win today.
honestly, i might give serious thought to benching Trouba. he's slow all series and spending too much time in the box

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
And it only took nearly 2 runs to the Finals to get there!

Listen I'm not gonna chirp Florida's fans or attendance because I don't really care. But to try and push a narrative it's some hockey haven is not accurate. The true mark of a fan base is the attendance numbers when the team sucks. Every single franchise in the league would be sold out at home if the team was as good as Florida

I go to a lot of Anaheim games and you can tell them being at the bottom has hurt attendance a little but I went there on a Friday and Sat night and it was packed. Fans are still there even if the team has sucked for several years now.

It’s also nice spending only 100 bucks and it gets you a club seat, vs nosebleed seats for the same value at the garden

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
Not surprised by the delay of gameday thread so far. I get it Florida fans. It's always a bit bittersweet when it's your last home game of the year.

• Haha
Reactions: iam76 and T REX

Mike C

Jan 24, 2022
Indian Trail, N.C.
Saying they haven't beaten a good team yet is factual
as hockey fan first and a NYI fan second, saying the Rangers aren't a good team is way off base. to say Fla is better in certain areas and can neutralize what the rangers (and most others for that matter) do is one thing

this series is even enough and each game could have gone either way

Not surprised by the delay of gameday thread so far. I get it Florida fans. It's always a bit bittersweet when it's your last home game of the year.
they're playing the whole finals in Edmonton???

Chaos2k7

2024 Stanley Cup Champions! 🏆
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
I go to a lot of Anaheim games and you can tell them being at the bottom has hurt attendance a little but I went there on a Friday and Sat night and it was packed. Fans are still there even if the team has sucked for several years now.

It’s also nice spending only 100 bucks and it gets you a club seat, vs nosebleed seats for the same value at the garden
They had success, winning it all helped establish them in that market, we were very strong in the early years for that reason as well, If the Ducks go 20 years with 3 playoff runs, tell me how it would be.

Regardless the attendance thing is just some sad coping mechanism for some fans.

Reactions: Leonardo87

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
They had success, winning it all helped establish them in that market, we were very strong in the early years for that reason as well, If the Ducks go 20 years with 3 playoff runs, tell me how it would be.

Regardless the attendance thing is just some sad coping mechanism for some fans.
It’s more than that not reaching playoffs, it’s years of ownership who obviously don’t give a shit about building a legitimate NHL organIzation. Why are you going to support that? Why is Buffalo attendance struggling? Because those hockey mad people know bullshit when they see it....fans in FL don’t/didn’t receive the same leeway.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Looking forward to a repeat of 2015 where someone scores a heroic hat trick to win Game 6 for the Rangers, and then they absolutely do nothing but look like dogshit at home in Game 7 and get shut out.

• Haha
Reactions: Coffey

mm11

Jan 26, 2005
Fleming island, Fl
I would not underestimate the rangers resolve tonight. last few years they learned how to bow out quietly. The sting of those loses will compel them to the other gear we all are looking for. Bennett and Co should be aware and stay sharp. My two cents.

Chaos2k7

2024 Stanley Cup Champions! 🏆
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
I would not underestimate the rangers resolve tonight. last few years they learned how to bow out quietly. The sting of those loses will compel them to the other gear we all are looking for. Bennett and Co should be aware and stay sharp. My two cents.
Time to support a local team I think.

iam76

Sep 30, 2011
Connecticut
And it only took nearly 2 runs to the Finals to get there!

Listen I'm not gonna chirp Florida's fans or attendance because I don't really care. But to try and push a narrative it's some hockey haven is not accurate. The true mark of a fan base is the attendance numbers when the team sucks. Every single franchise in the league would be sold out at home if the team was as good as Florida
I mean beach or hockey... I get it

Cyclones Rock

Jun 12, 2008
I expect the Rangers to give it their best tonight. Except for Panarin-who clearly doesn't give one shit about winning.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Rangers' offense has been choked by the Panthers' defensive system.

Rangers needs some point shots and tips i.e. gotta go to the net and take away the eyes of Bob. The fancy "enter zone with possession" bullshit ain't gonna work against the panthers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad