GDT: ECF: Game 6 - New York Rangers @ Florida Panthers, 8pm ET, ABC (Tropic Thunder Edition, Do or Die or Do!)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia
New York City is still the greatest city on earth and rumors of its demise have been greatly exaggerated by people who watch too much Fox News. I am actually annoyed at how full the subway is now. But I digress... too bad this proud city does not have a proud team to represent it. Oh no wait, it does, the f***ing Knicks played with heart until their arms and legs fell off and our guys are too lazy to do the same even with more talent comparable to what the Knicks have.
I don't have cable. Don't want Fox news.

InfernoDaLuz

Jun 1, 2007
Jersey
1000013452.gif

Ruggs225

Oct 15, 2007
Long Island, NY
Florida was better. Thats just the eay it is…

Chrious to see who gets surgery.

Curious to see who gets traded or bought out.

Good run. Good night.
Love
U all

Reactions: mike14

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
New York City is still the greatest city on earth and rumors of its demise have been greatly exaggerated by people who watch too much Fox News. I am actually annoyed at how full the subway is now. But I digress... too bad this proud city does not have a proud team to represent it. Oh no wait, it does, the f***ing Knicks played with heart until their arms and legs fell off and our guys are too lazy to do the same even with more talent comparable to what the Knicks have.

Yep, I'd rather be a Knicks fan knowing that I'm watching a team that tries. The Rangers legit had a no show in a game with the season on the line. Very few expected a win, but I think we were at least hoping for some effort. Why do we have to give effort on our shitty 9 to 5s but these f***ing millionaires just collect checks?

Reactions: BroadwayStorm
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad