GDT: ECF: Game 6 - New York Rangers @ Florida Panthers, 8pm ET, ABC (Tropic Thunder Edition, Do or Die or Do!)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

BroadwayStorm

Aug 2, 2005
New York City
New York City is still the greatest city on earth and rumors of its demise have been greatly exaggerated by people who watch too much Fox News. I am actually annoyed at how full the subway is now. But I digress... too bad this proud city does not have a proud team to represent it. Oh no wait, it does, the f***ing Knicks played with heart until their arms and legs fell off and our guys are too lazy to do the same even with more talent comparable to what the Knicks have.

will1066

Oct 12, 2008
f*** OFF PANARIN

Look ma! I made it a one goal loss! People HAVE TO say it was close now!

mas0764

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 16, 2005
I feel like this window has kind of closed. I don't think were good enough to win a cup. Too many losers on the team. That shit spreads like cancer. I don't want our young players getting habits from the likes of Mika Zibanejed. I feel like it would be stupid of me to ever get excited for a Ranger team again. It was now or never. I don't know why Sam had to say this one would last a lifetime.
Zibanejad, Kreider and Panarin are all over 32 next season. The talent starts falling off fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad