GDT: ECF: Game 6 - New York Rangers @ Florida Panthers, 8pm ET, ABC (Tropic Thunder Edition, Do or Die or Do!)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Siddi

Rangers Masochist
Mar 8, 2013
Global
I disagree. I don't think a guy who had 4 game winning goals and is close to a point per game is a no show. He was neutralized and the other teams did a good job shutting him down.

Zibenejad is the only one I'd truly consider a no show because he has been a passenger since the Capitals series.

7 points against Carolina is a no show?

Reactions: NYRangers16

Fataldogg

Mar 22, 2007
There we go. Panarin scores a big goal, brings the team to within 1.

If only Kreider or Zibenejad could have done something in the other 58 minutes.

Reactions: EdJovanovski

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
Just think about this. We stole 2 games from this team and then they came roaring back and destroyed us. They really dominated us in every game. I am so dejected and embarrassed by the Rangers as a fan. I feel all the energy and money I wasted on them was not worth it and never will be again. I don't think I can recover from this. I am tired of seeing this team choke again and again and again and again.
They didn't choke, they were beaten by the better team. Why is this so hard to understand?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad