GDT: ECF: Game 6 - New York Rangers @ Florida Panthers, 8pm ET, ABC (Tropic Thunder Edition, Do or Die or Do!)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fataldogg

Mar 22, 2007
All season as Panarin put up 4 points a night against CBJ and all the other bozos I tried not to get to excited and hoped he’d do it in the playoffs. 11+ million for a no show.
I disagree. I don't think a guy who had 4 game winning goals and is close to a point per game is a no show. He was neutralized and the other teams did a good job shutting him down.

Zibenejad is the only one I'd truly consider a no show because he has been a passenger since the Capitals series.

noncents

Feb 25, 2022
But it's the same shit tho.

And you could easily use "it was a good season" to justify doing basically nothing.

The loss in this series was not marginal. They're miles away.
don't agree. a healthy fox makes a big difference. i think zib is hurt too

mas0764

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 16, 2005
But it's the same shit tho.

And you could easily use "it was a good season" to justify doing basically nothing.

The loss in this series was not marginal. They're miles away.
And high end renting is the answer anyway, so not having a set “at the deadline,” isn’t the right answer.

He needs to grow a pair in July. And move out some of these aging vets who are overpaid, not good enough, and blocking us from being better.

I’m so friggin’ tired of hearing why Trouba can’t be moved. He’s abysmal. Given his salary he’s the biggest problem on the roster. Mika isn’t far behind.

will1066

Oct 12, 2008
I will give Kreider a pass, somewhat, because of his heroics against Carolina. Against Florida, he has been inept.

Panarin I'm also inclined to give a pass. He had 4 game winning goals. He scored big goals for the team and averaged close to a point per game.

What I can't look past is Zibenejads lack of production against competitive teams or the face that Adam Fox hasn't scored a goal in the playoffs in 28 games. A far cry from Brian Leetch.
This is like the victim in an abusive relationship talking

BrettM

Oct 3, 2017
I will give Kreider a pass, somewhat, because of his heroics against Carolina. Against Florida, he has been inept.

Panarin I'm also inclined to give a pass. He had 4 game winning goals. He scored big goals for the team and averaged close to a point per game.

What I can't look past is Zibenejads lack of production against competitive teams or the face that Adam Fox hasn't scored a goal in the playoffs in 28 games. A far cry from Brian Leetch.
Adam Fox is the one that truly irks me. He's touted as this offensive defenceman but this post-season reputation of being a hindrance as a power-play quarterback and his passiveneness will carry with him.

2Leetch_94

Kreid Me A River
Sep 16, 2005
New Jersey
Lav should have the team show up at MSG for the scheduled G7. Maybe they can out work a team if they're the only ones out there.

NYROrtsFan

Feb 1, 2007
Should move on from Kakko.

Obviously Panarin and Mika we have to move on from. Can't win a cup with guys who don't produce when it matters.

We were too cautious at the deadline. Had to be more aggressive. Roslovic and wennberg bring nothing in a game like this

CasusBelli

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
The only guys who are untouchable in my opinion are:

Laf
Trocheck
Fox
Igor
Cuylle

Those 5 should be brought back. Maybe K'Andre and Schneider for consistency. And of course Rempe and Edstrom. Everyone else can go take a hike.
Just Laf for me. By the time we're good again with a rebuild, the others won't be meaningful contributors anymore. Might as well sell at peak value and accelerate the rebuild.

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
1 goal in 6 games between Bread, Mika, and Kreider.

Thanks for the first two rounds but the real stuff begins in the ECF, unless you’re content being the Toronto Maple Leafs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad