GDT: ECF: Game 6 - New York Rangers @ Florida Panthers, 8pm ET, ABC (Tropic Thunder Edition, Do or Die or Do!)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
Get rid of the losers, though. That's a start. Kakko is one of the biggest losers on this team. I cannot wait until he's no longer a Ranger. Get rid of Trouba. He's cooked. Just cooked.

Miller? Cool trading him if we get good value. He should have a TON of value on the trade market.

Not really sure what else to do roster-wise. Everything else seems like tinkering for the sake of it.

We can start with Trouba and Kakko, though. Two of the worst boat anchors on this squad right now. Their money is much better spent elsewhere. Miller I'd only move if we get proper value.

SML2

Jan 1, 2018
I'm Moving Miller if the price is Right and
dnot thinking twice
That kid is a f***ing grenade with no pin. You get rid of his ass before some idiot gives him a Trouba contract. He sucks and I have been screaming it from the rooftop for over 3 years.

LaffyTaffy13

May 10, 2022
Least close 4-2 series ever. Yeah 3 games went to OT but only went to OT because we have an other worldly goalie.

Most frustrating part to me is these guys dont care and we’re rooting for a core of soft players. Need to blow up the vets in the core. That means trouba and kreider gotta go. Id say Mika too but no ones touching that contract + he has a NMC.

We unfortunately will see this same group again next year and then load up for the 2025 free agent class and try to ger draisaitl

MrEctions

Willy Nilly
Apr 24, 2007
Clinton, Ny
It is what it is. Life goes on. Don’t tie your mental state to what a bunch of millionaires do playing a game. Gonna be a great summer and I look forward to some changes in the upcoming offseason. Lots of dead weight that needs to be curbed and to be honest Fla is just flat out better and more prepared/structured than us. Tip your cap and let it be. It’s just entertainment (sometimes).

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Lindgren is the first guy I'd try to move this summer. Trouba after that.

Panarin is right behind Trouba. Let someone get hoodwinked off of his 120 point season. I understand the value of having a guy like that around for the RS but he's not a guy you can build an offense around.

Fataldogg

Mar 22, 2007
While I agree with the overall veteran thesis, Kreider has NOT been a problem.
I will give Kreider a pass, somewhat, because of his heroics against Carolina. Against Florida, he has been inept.

Panarin I'm also inclined to give a pass. He had 4 game winning goals. He scored big goals for the team and averaged close to a point per game.

What I can't look past is Zibenejads lack of production against competitive teams or the face that Adam Fox hasn't scored a goal in the playoffs in 28 games. A far cry from Brian Leetch.

Reactions: yrrebbor

DialUp

Big Bauds
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
NYC
Get rid of the losers, though. That's a start. Kakko is one of the biggest losers on this team. I cannot wait until he's no longer a Ranger. Get rid of Trouba. He's cooked. Just cooked.

Miller? Cool trading him if we get good value. He should have a TON of value on the trade market.

Not really sure what else to do roster-wise. Everything else seems like tinkering for the sake of it.

We can start with Trouba and Kakko, though. Two of the worst boat anchors on this squad right now. Their money is much better spent elsewhere. Miller I'd only move if we get proper value.
Rangers need 3 real NHL forwards, and 4 defensemen. Tall order!

Reactions: Ail and yrrebbor

yrrebbor

Jan 21, 2014
New York, NY
I finally turned it on right on time to see them nail the coffin. That is just sad. Is everybody injured? Why the f*** are we playing so slow and tired? They are doing whatever the f*** they want. We should be f***ing embarrassed.
We are, they still got paid their millions for the season.

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
All season as Panarin put up 4 points a night against CBJ and all the other bozos I tried not to get to excited and hoped he’d do it in the playoffs. 11+ million for a no show.
Happens every season. I don't get how Rangers management thought he'd help in the playoffs

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
That kid is a f***ing grenade with no pin. You get rid of his ass before some idiot gives him a Trouba contract. He sucks and I have been screaming it from the rooftop for over 3 years.

Now, this is a dumb take. He far from "sucks."

I am fine moving him, but GTFO of here with these hilariously hot takes, man. Come on.

• Haha
Reactions: GoAwayPanarin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad