GDT: ECF: Game 6 - New York Rangers @ Florida Panthers, 8pm ET, ABC (Tropic Thunder Edition, Do or Die or Do!)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia
I disagree. I don't think a guy who had 4 game winning goals and is close to a point per game is a no show. He was neutralized and the other teams did a good job shutting him down.

Zibenejad is the only one I'd truly consider a no show because he has been a passenger since the Capitals series.
EXACTLY!

Fataldogg

Mar 22, 2007
Shesterkin and Lundqvist can do group therapy sessions now to cope with their disappointment in the organization.

Reactions: 2Leetch_94

Charlie Conway

Oxford Comma
Nov 2, 2013
The only guys who are untouchable in my opinion are:

Laf
Trocheck
Fox
Igor
Cuylle

Those 5 should be brought back. Maybe K'Andre and Schneider for consistency. And of course Rempe and Edstrom. Everyone else can go take a hike.
Schneider has been our best dman some games. He’s got offense developing and he can skate. Trouba forgetting how to play hockey has forced Schneider to the top 4, and he’s stuck with Miller.

• Love
Reactions: bleedblue94

noncents

Feb 25, 2022
how y'all see kakko as a guy we "must move on from" is ridiculous. happy to trade him for the right piece but all he does is defend and possess the puck. that's useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad