GDT: ECF: Game 4 - New York Rangers @ Florida Panthers, 8pm ET, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baby Duck Homme

Still waiting to catch a puck from Fotiu...
Sep 14, 2005
Jersey City NJ
Replay of the end of the period.

1716948652928-gif.876873

BroadwayStorm

Aug 2, 2005
New York City
I'm tired of being dispointed. I am tired of waiting. I am tired of it all. I am drained. I want to win the f***ing Stanley Cup and please no, it does not have to last a f***ing lifetime. f*** YOU SAM.

Reactions: Captain Lindy

effen

Feb 3, 2018
Rangers have 3 top sixers doing absolutely nothing for almost 4 games now.

It's a choice. Ryan Lomberg and Evan Rodrigues are infinitely more dangerous shift by shift because they decided they want it and those 3 just don't. Too good for bodychecks and slot chances.

Florida has all 3 forwards crash the net. Rangers are still backing off to the boards making space for no angle shots.

It's embarassing.

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
It's a good thing I randomly turned the game back on now because I had tried to set the intermission timer on my phone using the calculator app. :(

• Haha
Reactions: JRinNYC

smoneil

Jul 14, 2004
Arkansas
Paging Panarin, WAKE UPPPPPPPPPP.

Panarin won't do anything until he's willing to get hit. He, Zib, Kreider, half the defense--they seem terrified of getting hit. The "lazy" clearances, the inability to sustain time in the Panthers' zone, it's all down to that. Florida has been willing to give up the body. The Rangers (aside from Cuylle, Laf, Trocheck, and Kakko at times) would rather fling the puck and hope rather than take a hit to make a better play.

Did Rempe see the ice at all in the 2nd? Our most dangerous chances came with the 3rd/4th lines on the ice. I literally can't think of a single play where Panarin looked like a difference maker (whereas Florida's top guys show something just about every shift). Love Panarin, but we need him to want it enough to fight for it.

Graves97

Jan 16, 2014
If FL goes up by 2 at any point it’s time to just muck it up. Give them a taste of their own medicine witb Rempe, cuylle, and good media out there every other shift. Want to see their fake tough guys try anything with m them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad