GDT: ECF: Game 4 - New York Rangers @ Florida Panthers, 8pm ET, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiveLongandProspal

NY Rangers = America's Team
May 29, 2010
New York City
These things have ebbs and flows and its going to happen

but i do notice that our good periods are just that. Good.

Our bad periods are dreadful lol.

Of course there are times when we'll push and times when they'll push. The problem is they have whole PERIODS where they push and we're caught with our thumbs up our asses relying on Igor to stand on his head to make saves

WojtekWolski86

Nov 14, 2019
the refs cracked the door open and Miller and trouba drop kicked it off the hinges.

Ziba and bread. It's time for you to dig a little deeper and rip one past Bob' ear. I'm convinced Laf stole Bread's MOJO like Dr. EVIL did to Austin Powers.

I mean I guess I'll pray Tro, Goodrow, Laf pull another f***ing rabbit out of the Broadway hat?

Reactions: Slaydagnar

MysticLeviathan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 7, 2013
These things have ebbs and flows and its going to happen

but i do notice that our good periods are just that. Good.

Our bad periods are dreadful lol.
rope a dope takes you so far.

we were badly caved that period.

just hoping for a good enough 3rd to tie it. but I’m just as concerned about giving up goals as I am scoring. them

3rd Guy High

Feb 17, 2010
I love how the D is catching all of our shit, but the upper echelon of our cap is nowhere to be found this whole series.
They can’t get out of their zone because we have 35 year old Dan Girardi reincarnated playing 14 minutes through 2 periods.

pld459666

Feb 27, 2002
Danbury, CT
Panarin got an assist.

He looks like a scared little bitch. shying away from getting hit, his shot selection is poor and when he does get it off, it's so weak.

his engagement level needs to pick up, but that's the same with the other two "leaders" in Mika and Kreider.

The three of them, Claude Rains thus far.

DuneGoon84

Jun 21, 2019
They should be furious Florida is storming down the slot endlessly. Offended.

They're not mad enough. Kreider's had a lot of lazy circles. Mika at least took a hit to get the puck out twice.
This, some people Here already proclaim Kreider a Ranger legend. This guy is consistently inconsistent. Infuriating guy to watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad