GDT: ECF: Game 4 - New York Rangers @ Florida Panthers, 8pm ET, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atax

Apr 7, 2011
Miller is the most brain dead player on the team. Like. Just awful. At least Trouba hits people and blocks shots. Maybe injures a player or 2. Miller is just bad at everything.

BroadwayStorm

Aug 2, 2005
New York City
I still insist this team is overrated and they outhustle the shit out of you and refs let them clutch and grab you but they don't have a single defenseman worth a damn in their own end and they have a goalie who is shaken right now. All you have to do is play with some BALLS AND MAN THE f*** UP!!!!!!

DuneGoon84

Jun 21, 2019
I peeped how Kreider looking at clock... all the while puck is being passed along the boards in our zone. Weak stuff right there. You gotta play hard until whistle. Poor period and effort

Reactions: Captain Lindy

Alluckks

Gabriel Perreault Fan Account
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2011
Panthers back to committing no penalties at all, including Tkachuk skating through the crease and tripping Igor as time expires

Reactions: Captain Lindy

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
This team ain't it. I'm sorry but the defense on this team looks like they don't belong on the same ice as the Panthers. It's like watching kittens get slaughtered. Our best is 9 shot attempts more than them. Theirs is pure domination. I legit think that this is how the Sharks would look against the Panthers. It's just not good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad