GDT: ECF: Game 3 - New York Rangers vs Florida Panthers, 3pm ET, ABC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pablo El Perro

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
In other words, if your team loses , so be it? Bigger things to do in life ?
Yes and no. I just don't participate in fandom the way some do. This was a fun, close game to watch and I enjoyed it. And, yeah, I have more vital things to do than insulting hockey teams and their fans, fortunately or unfortunately. Personally, my business and one-armed pullup game is more concerning, but I am also a Cats fan.

dhfa

Apr 18, 2023
Counterpoint they make the most of their chances whiles we continue to have colossal f*** ups. Idk what the deserve to win o meter says.

I will say though teams that lose game 3 are on the other side of the 8 ball
it's almost like the deserve to win o meter is a curse from what I have seen. Better to be on the expected losers side. Maybe the programmers of that thing need to reevaluate their metrics.

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
Counterpoint they make the most of their chances whiles we continue to have colossal f*** ups. Idk what the deserve to win o meter says.

I will say though teams that lose game 3 are on the other side of the 8 ball
Yes, they've been opportunistic/lucky. But we have controlled most of the series. It's definitely not over.

DuneGoon84

Jun 21, 2019
Or let's just pretend one team was better in this game because?
A win is a win is a win. Stats mean nothing in play off hockey. I'll admit this was the best I have seen Florida push in 3 games against Rangers. This is the best you'll see them and STILL LOST. Rangers defense is abysmal. Florida man handles them all game.

robertocarlos

Sep 19, 2014
Yes and no. I just don't participate in fandom the way some do. This was a fun, close game to watch and I enjoyed it. And, yeah, I have more vital things to do than insulting hockey teams and their fans, fortunately or unfortunately. Personally, my business and one-armed pullup game is more concerning, but I am also a Cats fan.
I need both hands to pull my ass out of my recliner.

• Haha
Reactions: BB79 and dhfa

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
A win is a win is a win. Stats mean nothing in play off hockey. I'll admit this was the best I have seen Florida push in 3 games against Rangers. This is the best you'll see them and STILL LOST. Rangers defense is abysmal. Florida man handles them all game.
So in other words, Florida should in all reality be leading this series. Ok.

Grifter3511

Nov 3, 2009
I'm a Panthers fan. I watch wins and plenty of losses. Personally I take pride in things I can effect.
Affect....just saying.

But I agree with the sentiment. Life is much more enjoyable when I can get high with the highs but not get low with the lows I have no control over (ie my favourite team winning or losing).

GG96

Feb 21, 2020
I mean how great is it that the biggest diver of the Panther bunch, Evan Rodrigues just totally loses Wennberg off the draw and allows a free trip to the top of the crease.

Karma. She be a bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad