ECF: Game 3 - New York Rangers vs Florida Panthers, 3pm ET, ABC

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
f*** the defending of Bob and people laughing at my posts. I'll say it again.

Bob was no f***in good today. Igor played pretty good. I think he would have liked to stop the fourth goal.

The Rangers played much worse in front of Igor than the Panthers did in front of Bob and he allowed 1 fewer goal.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
How about the other 4? Not to mention looking at the replay, he was out of position and getting beat with or without the tip.

You can't expect to win many games when your goalie gives up 5 on 21 shots, that's a dreadful goaltending performance at the end of the day costing a team who dominated the vast majority of the game a W.

Thats what I said. I think that puck is gonna go in anyway

Reactions: TimeZone

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I'll say it again for people who haven't entered the threat yet

BOB SUCKED TODAY

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
How about the other 4? Not to mention looking at the replay, he was out of position and getting beat with or without the tip.

You can't expect to win many games when your goalie gives up 5 on 21 shots, that's a dreadful goaltending performance at the end of the day costing a team who dominated the vast majority of the game a W.
You're wrong. The Panthers were just really terrible today.

Bob did nothing wrong. If the Rangers played that bad in front of Igor then they would have given up 5 goals too!!!!!!

Reactions: TimeZone

Charlie Conway

Oxford Comma
Nov 2, 2013
The Panthers are such sore losers. They have to sit there on the bench for 10 min after every OTL trying to find a reason to dispute the goal even when they don't have a leg to stand on
It's the playoff OT rule. Every OT goal gets reviewed by Toronto now.

Ugly, ugly, ugly win. Despite Trouba's best efforts, Shesterkin keeps them in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad