ECF: Game 3 - New York Rangers vs Florida Panthers, 3pm ET, ABC

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia
The Panthers are such sore losers. They have to sit there on the bench for 10 min after every OTL trying to find a reason to dispute the goal even when they don't have a leg to stand on
Yeah, I don't get what they were trying to argue there. Wennberg wasn't anywhere near Bob except for screening him. They are crybabies.

Reactions: JFleegs and mcleex

Pablo El Perro

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
Yes but no other teams sit on the bench when they know they lost and stare at the monitors like they have any chance. It just looks bush league.
Cool. Maybe you get a job with a team for not knowing what you originally were oblivious about.

Reactions: TimeZone

dhfa

Apr 18, 2023
You gotta be feeling good if you're the rangers. Coming out of that game with a win is remarkable. Cats will have to bounce back from that one. Hard L to take but they came back from 3-1 against Boston last season so they have some experience overcoming adversity in the playoffs.

Reactions: Captain Lindy

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Luck? Lol

Tell me you didn’t watch their games without telling me you didn’t watch their games.
Wennberg scored on a redirect and they're taking about luck/unluck...

Hockey is a game of opportunity and bounces....

DuneGoon84

Jun 21, 2019
First it was shots on goal, now we measuring shot attempts ahaahahahaa so pathetic of the NHL

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Goaltending doesn't matter people.

It's just a systems thing.

Even if you're a goalie that's as good as Bobrovsky, it means nothing when your team isn't playing as well as the Rangers are for Shesterkin.

Amirite?

Reactions: ICanMotteBelieveIt
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad