GDT: ECF: Game 3 - New York Rangers @ Florida Panthers, 3pm ET, ABC

Status
Not open for further replies.

hardnosed

Feb 27, 2017
If the coaches look to replace Vesey with the same type player, it just might be Brodz. If Ros, got hurt, probably see Wheeler. If Will is out, maybe Kakko. At least there's where my thinking goes.

KennyWu

Oct 14, 2010
I updated the lines on what we know, there is no morning skate since it’s an early game, so we may not know till warm up’s.

I think it’s obvious Vesey is out . I know no one will read this and will ask what the lines are, but I’m used to it. lol

1000013469.gif

Evgeny Oliker

Mar 12, 2003
Visit site
Unless we're talking foot speed...

Wheeler is the one player worse than Kakko with foot speed.
Foot speed is only useful if you actually use it. The last few playoff games Kakko has been invisible. At least you know Wheeler will give you an honest effort.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
Let’s f***ing go.

Take it to them early and surprise them. Road mentality for the next two.

This is the game they need to steal, which will help put massive pressure on the Panthers for Game 4.

Get it done fellas. LGR!!!!!!!

HolyHagelin

Speed? I am speed.
Jan 8, 2024
Yeah, Florida won't be intense today.

They'll be throwing checks like bombs early and often.

Some fans don't care about reality. Rempe is fun to watch but the puck usually spends its time in the Rangers' defensive end when he's out there.
Some fans don’t care about reality. Rempe has below average advanced metrics, but the team wins every time he skates.

Last edited:

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
I agree but people were using speed as the argument for Kakko over Wheeler lol
I don’t get why fans think Kakko is somehow fast or faster thank Wheeler. Kakko may look fast cause he stick handles a lot but he is not really get that fast from place A to B
I guess they are thinking that his injury has affected the speed. Which is not an outlandish thought.

Florida isn't that fast, Kakko is fine even with his slow speed. What we could use is more O-zone time for the bottom-6, he provides that.

Mike in Houston

Apr 20, 2015
Houston, TX
I guess they are thinking that his injury has affected the speed. Which is not an outlandish thought.

Florida isn't that fast, Kakko is fine even with his slow speed. What we could use is more O-zone time for the bottom-6, he provides that.

We could use more than 4 points from that line between 50-91-24 in two plus series.

Reactions: Atax
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad