GDT: ECF: Game 3 - New York Rangers @ Florida Panthers, 3pm ET, ABC

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyLoveIsBlue

Feb 20, 2015
voodoo-doll-florida.gif

Metranger

May 22, 2015
Where exactly does this Mika's a vegan thing come from?

It doesn't jibe with anything I've read or seen him say. I have seen him say one of his favorite NYC restaurants is La Esquina, a Mexican place not particularly ideal for vegans.

And Mika is co-owner of a burger/pizza chain.

Zibanejad's signature burger at his restaurants: "one or two beef patties on a brioche bun with housemade mayo, lettuce, cheddar, and onions."

Has the one article statement, "Because his girlfriend is vegan, he's pitched the idea of having meat alternatives for the burgers so more people can dine at Brodernas," somehow morphed into Mika being vegan?
If that is the case, great...I thought I heard announcers say Mika eats a vegan diet.

SML2

Jan 1, 2018
These people harping on Mika's diet are off their meds. The Rangers are a billion dollar organization. I'm sure they don't have a dietician or nutritionist on staff, so they should take the advice of a bunch of random internet experts on the conditioning of a world class athlete.

mandiblesofdoom

May 24, 2012
If that is the case, great...I thought I heard announcers say Mika eats a vegan diet.
announcers say any damn thing

These people harping on Mika's diet are off their meds. The Rangers are a billion dollar organization. I'm sure they don't have a dietician or nutritionist on staff, so they should take the advice of a bunch of random internet experts on the conditioning of a world class athlete.
Dolan's probably monitoring this thread, gleaning helpful dietary tips for his team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad