Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia
Montour, Tkachuk, Bennett all have punchable faces

Welcome to my world.

We killed the leafs with our PP in the first round.
Second round vs Florida?
Goalie interference? Naaaah!
Punching our Captain in the head? All good. No call, no suspension. Bueno.

With Rempe in the lineup I hope he or Trouba dismantle someone. The Bruins do not have that type of players. You guys do.
I suspect they get away with it because they are a sun-belt team and you know how Bettman loves those teams. It's disgusting. They want a Dallas/Florida SC final.

zlev

Dec 21, 2015
we better start setting up Panarin on the next PP like we did all year. he's the only player we have who can score a goal on just a regular ass shot.

Reactions: Captain Lindy

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
If Rempe isn't going to smoke anyone he's useless.

Relying on him to hockey is going to result in things like throwing a flaming knuckle ball back to the point and expecting Lindgren who has lobster claws for hands to be able to handle it.

They're going to need him or Trouba or anyone to throw a kill shot on one of the top Panthers if they want to have a shot here.

On a positive note, they dominated most of the period, but in the end they are tied going to intermission. If they can get back to the pressure they had at the start of the period, they should win. No idea if they actually can, though.

Most?

They dominated until Wennberg got popped and then had that terrible PP.

After that Florida took over.

You can sell me on it being 50/50 but thats not good enough.

jay from jersey

Jan 30, 2008
There was a literal check on Lafreniere while he was chasing down a panther with the puck.

If they get away with that type of interference this series forget it
That what they do…. They know refs will call it a tight game….
So painful watching Panarin fk up every single time he touches the puck. Just fkkn atrocious.
He’s got to be the 1 of if not the softest 1 on 1 player I’ve ever seen.
He’s a guaranteed loss on a contested lose puck….
Ros should be with wonder twins or scratched.
Chytil should be centering Cuylle and Kakko. How friggen hard is that lav?
Do you want to keep stifling offense from 3rd line?
Btw, chytil doesn’t look to hot on the wing either tbh. Maybe he should play the position he’s played his entire pro career? Just a thought.
Dressing rempe absolutely energizes the team and the crowd. Problem is that line just can’t get out of their own way. Slow as molasses…
Too bad we don’t have an extra speedy defensive center that can skate the puck out of trouble when need be and contribute on the cycle……. Oh wait we do, but apparently he can’t play anywhere besides 3C

Reactions: WhereO Is Kakko

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia
It’s infuriating, and leads me as a fan to just not care and spend money on the team anymore. If they don’t care, I don’t.

Player evaluation needs to go beyond skill. It’s a mindset and this team is built with too many nice guys. Too many guys who care about the health of the opposing team, too many BETA WEAK ‘MEN’ and not enough HATE.

I want a team full of men who HATE to lose more than they love to win.
I want a team of guys who would sell their own mothers for a Stanley Cup.

AirGut

Jul 1, 2019
Larry Brooks Bus Stop
www.capfriendly.com
This is a Man’s Game.
If any of the Rangers don’t Man-Up for the remainder of this game then they shouldn’t be allowed to ware the uniform going forward.
Team has a 90% PK. Take hard penalties. No ticky-tack lazy penalties.

We don’t need shrinking violets.
all it takes it one hit from one of our big guns to turn the momentum again but it's gotta be a psychopathic hit. I don't care about game misconducts or suspensions at this point, send a f***ing message that this club is not f***ing around.

bouds

Feb 9, 2009
The lack of a third and 4 th line that can actually do a damn thing in the offensive zone is f***ing sickening.
Everyone talking about being physical but did it matter the first half of the period when we were passing well and keeping it in the Panthers zone. Nope. Have to skate, have to be able to pass, and that bottom group doesn’t do that enough.

Reactions: DanielBrassard

effen

Feb 3, 2018
we better start setting up Panarin on the next PP like we did all year. he's the only player we have who can score a goal on just a regular ass shot.
Laf can but he needs a lot of time to get it off.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
all it takes it one hit from one of our big guns to turn the momentum again but it's gotta be a psychopathic hit. I don't care about game misconducts or suspensions at this point, send a f***ing message that this club is not f***ing around.

This is why Rempe exists. If he takes out one of their star players for the series, it increases our chance of WINNING.

THE ONLY f***ING THING THAT MATTERS IN SPORTS.

Reactions: Clark Kellogg
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad