Prospect Info: Hershey Bears/South Carolina Stingrays 2023-24 Seasons | Hershey 12x (and Defending) Champions Edition

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
I watched the game in the car on the way home from lake. Saw the Miro goal before i left. Saw the rest in car. What a great win.

IMG_9730.jpeg

MFHOOD

Apr 29, 2024
I couldn't tell what the hell was happening when I was there lol, I looked up and there was no goalie super early in the 1st

MFHOOD

Apr 29, 2024
Fuegos on smack, and he won't be coming back, no he won't be coming back, for the CALDER CUPPPPP!

PlushMinus

Nov 18, 2021
Apologies if somebody else already posted this info (I haven't been following this thread).

THG - Hockey Guy is doing recaps of the games which are pretty good (for those of us who haven't been able to watch / follow the real thing).

He's a big Hunter Shepard fan

Last edited:

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006
Hardy Häman Aktell with two goals and +3 in Game 2 yesterday.

Former Nashville draft pick played six games with the Caps. Is there a future for him in the NHL or is he more of an AHL/Europe player?

hb13xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania

Former Nashville draft pick played six games with the Caps. Is there a future for him in the NHL or is he more of an AHL/Europe player?
He showed promise in training camp and was one of Washington’s last cuts. It was definitely a controversial cut too. His play tailed off a bit towards the end of the year. He wasn’t as solid in the Cleveland series but I’d shake that up to coming off an injury and probably being rushed back into the lineup quicker than expected.

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
Is that a Tesla? I hope you weren't driving!
It is and i wasn’t. I have had Tesla’s going back to 2017 and two months ago I added the Full Self Driving Package on monthly subscription. It wasn’t great 2 months ago when i first got FSD but it has learned and it is money.

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA

He was always likely going to play in Hershey for a year to acclimate to North America game.

I like his size and physicality. He doesn’t score that much despite last night’s two goals. Announcers kept commenting on how much he was gambling last night so i think he still has some growing to do.

But to answer the question… I think he can be a 3LD in NHL but he is going to be a 7D for. Some time.

swansonsays

Oct 13, 2021
This is about as big of a "must win" as there is, short of an elimination game. Hershey won game 2, CV didn't. Hershey got to Cali 12 hours sooner & got two sleeps on Cali time. Hershey got to practice in their arena yesterday, doubt CV did. CV has the distraction of getting home after a two week road trip while Hershey was at home for the last week. They need to win at least one in Cali to make a game 6 back home. Might as well take advantage of all those advantages & make it this one. Don't give CV the momentum back in their building. A loss tonight makes a game 6 look less likely.

MFHOOD

Apr 29, 2024
Guess I'll watch the Stanley Cup while we wait for the Bears lol. I kinda want Canada to keep things alive so not really rooting for Florida tbh.

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
This is about as big of a "must win" as there is, short of an elimination game. Hershey won game 2, CV didn't. Hershey got to Cali 12 hours sooner & got two sleeps on Cali time. Hershey got to practice in their arena yesterday, doubt CV did. CV has the distraction of getting home after a two week road trip while Hershey was at home for the last week. They need to win at least one in Cali to make a game 6 back home. Might as well take advantage of all those advantages & make it this one. Don't give CV the momentum back in their building. A loss tonight makes a game 6 look less likely.
I don’t know about must win. But we do need to take advantage. Puts a lot of pressure on CV if we win. And we have some advantages. LFG!

I’m in for whole game unless we shit the bed.

Reactions: MFHOOD

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad